ORMOLYCKA Love & Hate Thread

So he's selling all the LPs/cassettes individually on his main site. Buying them all separately comes out to cheaper than getting the boxset, but it doesn't come with all the additional goodies. I wonder if it's worth the added cost.

From what I understand the only ones that include the extras such as the bandana and patches were the preorders. I really hope I'm wrong tho since all those extras look awesome

:( I could have bought all LUM shit that's available in the ORM store for less than the box set. Seeing as how I have my turntable in a separate house from my tape deck, I might have done better to just buy individually; paying $30 more just for the box would make this release more inconvenient than just buying separate...

I really hope there is something more to it.

:( I could have bought all LUM shit that's available in the ORM store for less than the box set. Seeing as how I have my turntable in a separate house from my tape deck, I might have done better to just buy individually; paying $30 more just for the box would make this release more inconvenient than just buying separate...

I really hope there is something more to it.

I have the same reservations.  I mean, it's already too late to go back on it, but that box better be made of baby seal fur with unicorn blood foil inlays.  Outside of that $30 for a box is obscene.

There has to be more to it...

Amazon Checkout doesn't work for him of course, should be in stock still, anyway, FINALLY got my Preorder boxset in the mail yesterday, it's beautiful, so glad I never broke down and filed a Paypal claim, 5 days short of being a full year of waiting (Bought Dec 31st 2014) .. but hey!

Amazon Checkout doesn't work for him of course, should be in stock still, anyway, FINALLY got my Preorder boxset in the mail yesterday, it's beautiful, so glad I never broke down and filed a Paypal claim, 5 days short of being a full year of waiting (Bought Dec 31st 2014) .. but hey!

Holy shit that's some tenacious patience.  It paid off in the end though!

Pics?

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is up seperately now! Gonna break down and hope I get this next order before I move this spring. Yikes.

So, I only ordered three tapes because it wouldn't let me check out with more than three items. And $10 shipping at that.  :rolleyes:

Death Grips - The Money Store

Death Grips - The Powers That B

Lil Ugly Mane - Playaz Circle

I've seen personal pics of some of this stuff, so I know it's actually being sent out. The Death Grips cassettes seem fucking lit. TMS has the instrumentals on the b-side and TPTB has Fashion Week on the NITM side. And Playaz Circle is the first LUM I ever got into. "Tell Dem Boyz I'ma Skeleton" was my shit.

If this is handled in a timely enough manner, I would love to order the other new DG and LUM tapes after I receive this order, assuming they don't sell out. But I needed the three tapes I ordered in the worst way, no matter the risk. Come on, ORM! Keep redeeming yourself!

So, I only ordered three tapes because it wouldn't let me check out with more than three items. And $10 shipping at that.  :rolleyes:

Death Grips - The Money Store

Death Grips - The Powers That B

Lil Ugly Mane - Playaz Circle

I've seen personal pics of some of this stuff, so I know it's actually being sent out. The Death Grips cassettes seem fucking lit. TMS has the instrumentals on the b-side and TPTB has Fashion Week on the NITM side. And Playaz Circle is the first LUM I ever got into. "Tell Dem Boyz I'ma Skeleton" was my shit.

If this is handled in a timely enough manner, I would love to order the other new DG and LUM tapes after I receive this order, assuming they don't sell out. But I needed the three tapes I ordered in the worst way, no matter the risk. Come on, ORM! Keep redeeming yourself!

We are so on the same page here! Those death grips tapes are seriously some of the most appealing cassettes I've ever laid eyed on. I need them in my ears. I bought all of them when they went up months ago (which was FIFTY dollars aftr the ten dollar shipping you mentioned) and I'm still waiting anxiously yet hopeful. The silly thing is my year old order finally arrived after placing the new one... I just really hope it's not as long as a wait for the death grips order because those would probably get played daily at my place! 

Because suckers keep sending him money?

lol you can only scam so many people online though. There are a lot with 2014 orders who are still waiting on shipping. Just sayin'. His paypal already got shut down because he's too slow at taping boxes and dropping them off at usps. I wanted the lum boxset, so I took a chance and ordered it and I'm afraid I won't see it til the end of the year, if at all. 

I love what this label releases but for fuck sake, man.