PO Now: Alex G - Beach Music

Fuck i really would like an alex g sweater. is anyone seeing them on this tour? he's coming to new orleans but i'm going to chicago on a 28-hour trip to see dir en grey the same day :( Does anyone have an image or anything of the sweater?? or price?? would definitely be down to reimburse+extra if anyone is willing to grab me one in small! (or medium if they're tiny/tight) please pm me if you're gonna see him! @.@

Sweater is sort of maroon. It's $35 I believe. It might be $25. I know it's $10 more than the t-shirt.

He was also selling the yellow cassettes two nights ago.

Awesome! Mind if i ask what sorta design is featured on them? And the shirts have previously been $15 so maybe the sweater is $25? 

Awesome! Mind if i ask what sorta design is featured on them? And the shirts have previously been $15 so maybe the sweater is $25?

Pretty sure the $25 and $15 is correct now that I think about it more. Only briefly looked at the shirt because I am trying to cut down on spending on merchandise but it said Alex G in some cool font if I remember correctly

• 2 weeks later...

All hail clayrossner who was kind enough to grab me a shirt and hoodie from the tour I was unlucky enough to miss! I was thinking about it though and I made it back from chicago at 6pm and new orleans is 2 hours away so I totally coulda made that show probably :( :( but i woulda died i was already hanging by a string over the 1808 mile roadtrip @.@