Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (Now with 5th Anniversary edition out)...May as well be the All-Encompassing Everything CRJ Official Thread

I'm assuming either the recent ones on Amazon are these new represses early or that those sellers wanted to offload the 604 copies they had before the repress hit the streets. The one I ordered via Amazon UK says ships from the UK or Canada so I'm very interested to see what arrives now.

I know Amazon had a fair few copies of Riot with independent sellers which had the original listing info before the represses came out and I think some arrived with customers before the official repress issue date.

Bull Moose got E•MO•TION back in stock. http://www.bullmoose.com/p/20858068/carly-rae-jepsen-emotion

(kind of hilariously for me, as I was planning to buy it from them in the first place, then it went out of stock everywhere and I scoured the internet to finally find one store that had it in stock. it arrived yesterday.)

Just got my "Kiss" picture disc from Sound City Beaches - when I saw the alert go up on eBay for this, I ordered with a quickness. In perfect condition... stoked to have an original copy for fairly cheap!

I got an alert for a copy from them yesterday. Ordered immediately. Already shipped today!

Since the order I did with beaches_entertainment on Amazon hasn't fuckin' moved...may as well play it safe. 

I got an alert for a copy from them yesterday. Ordered immediately. Already shipped today!

Since the order I did with beaches_entertainment on Amazon hasn't fuckin' moved...may as well play it safe. 

Word! Saw that it is officially getting repressed as a picture disc again, but glad we get to own an original copy. Thanks for posting that video too... loved every second of it.

Update on beaches_entertainment order. 

I messaged them asking what was up. They replied with: "Your items weredamaged by the manufacturer and we are waiting for a replacement shipment. You can either wait for it to come in or we can offer you a refund. Please let us know your decision."

I responded that I'm cool with waiting. They replied back today: "Our vendor indicates it should take between five and ten business days for us to receive a replacement. Is this acceptable to you or would you prefer to be refunded?"

Yes...I'm still cool waiting for it. 

But this does have me very curious as to the veracity of it being the first pressing still. 

Hmmmmmm...

As far as I have been seeing so far from the few listings, it looks like the repress will be a pic disc.

And slinch, I noticed on my copy those "scratches" you're referring to. I angled my copy every which way under the light to see what they were. Look like stretch marks in the image itself under the grooves. Completely threw me off when first saw them.

• 1 month later...
  • jhulud changed the title to Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (Now with 5th Anniversary edition out)...May as well be the All-Encompassing Everything CRJ Official Thread