Help A Fellow Musician Out?

RexDarr

Hey everyone!
My band has entered a competition to open for Godsmack and we would really appreciate it if you helped us out by heading over to the link below and "liking" us!
http://www.cjay92.com/2015/BOTB/View.aspx?PostID=69009
A little about my band:
We are called 7's Wild and hail from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We are three musicians that absolutely love to play. We pour our blood, sweat, and tears out at every performance. Our biggest influences include AC/DC, Airbourne, and Motorhead. Our debut album is going to be released in early 2016 so if you like what you hear head over to our facebook page for more information!

I mean, in all fairness, opening for Godsmack if you're a local act is still pretty big. It'll get their name out there too and maybe give them exposure to a label. The music wasn't my cup of tea (really not a fan of the vocals) different strokes for different folks, yknow?

It'll get their name out to people still seeing Godsmack in 2015. I dunno if that's a win.

Sorry man, I don't really see you getting a lot of support, considering the amount of posts and/or time you've really put into this board outside of promoting your own band. Not being a negative nancy, and you should definitely do what you love to do, even if it's opening for awful nu metal bands.

These "contests" are all BS anyway.  JUST ONCE I want to see a band show a little integrity and prompt people to review all of the entries and vote for somebody based on merit.

I voted for the band that seems to have screwed up their entry so that it looks like they named their crap rock band after an Adele song.

Can't wait to find out which band has the most Facebook friends!