PO: Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins-Rabbit Fur Coat 10 year anniversary reissue!

They have copies of Rabbit Fur Coat at the NYC show tonight. $25.

The comics are $15 and show posters are $25.

Last available show poster for tonight went to the person right ahead of my girlfriend. If anyone is going tomorrow and feels like buying one for her we'll pay all costs... Heading to Mexico tomorrow but back in NYC in the 11th... Please and thanks, friends.

What are the comics like? I think that's something I would really enjoy. So I guess if someone wouldn't mind picking one up for me if you get the chance, that would be really nice. Thanks guys.

Here's a preview of the comic: 

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/01/26/sina-grace-celebrates-jenny-lewis-rabbit-fur-coat-with-a-tour-comic/

I need to shoot Sina an email and see if he will have any artist editions so I can get one.

Some dude ahead of me in that hellish line (seriously, whose idea was it to have one person manning the merch table?) tried to buy two, but the limit was one. I doubt anyone attending tomorrow's show will be able to pick up an extra for anyone here unless they don't want a copy for themselves.

Edit: I was referring to the LPs. No idea about buying multiples of the comic or show poster.

Some dude ahead of me in that hellish line (seriously, whose idea was it to have one person manning the merch table?) tried to buy two, but the limit was one. I doubt anyone attending tomorrow's show will be able to pick up an extra for anyone here unless they don't want a copy for themselves.

When I went there for Sufjan, they had at least three people selling merch (seemed like Beacon employees). Something tells me the decision to have one, non-Beacon employee doing merch rests with a cheap tour manager.

Edit: I was referring to the LPs. No idea about buying multiples of the comic or show poster.

Same in LA, one person working merch, line took half an hour. Comics were limited to 1 per person, I didn't ask but figured the LP would be the same way.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but this was pressed at Pallas in Germany.

Comes with a nice photo booklet insert and new photos on the back and in the gatefold. The info from the printed inner sleeve on the original has been transferred to the gatefold. The poster from the original has been dropped.