PO: Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins-Rabbit Fur Coat 10 year anniversary reissue!

This morning Jenny Lewis announced there would be a small run of shows to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of "Rabbit Fur Coat", her debut solo album that was backed by The Watson Twins. It appears that she is also going to be reissuing and remastering said album which has been long out of print! I'm pretty stoked to get my hands on it even though I paid an arm and a leg for the original issue last year. Also, if you go make an account on her website it automatically enters you to win a signed copy of the LP and a signed poster. I will update this post as the preorder information becomes available.

Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins, Rabbit Fur Coat tour dates:

January 29, 2016 — Los Angeles, CA@ The Cathedral Sanctuary at Immanuel Presbyterian Church

February 3, 2016 — New York, New York @ The Beacon Theatre

February 6, 2016 — Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium

http://www.spin.com/2015/09/jenny-lewis-rabbit-fur-coat-ten-year-anniversary-tour-m-ward-new-york-los-angeles-nashville/

Preorder link: http://shop.jennylewis.com/collections/frontpage/products/rabbit-fur-coat-10-year-anniversary-vinyl

from her Instagram,  it'll be the first release on her own label, Love's Way. It also looks to be on red again.

quick note, the shipping from her webstore sucks. Last time I bought an album from there it was around $12 to ship because they don't do media mail and it weighed too much to do first class so hopefully the red is not a webstore exclusive. listed at $24.99 on her site.jel_rabbit_fur_coat_800x800.png?v=144286

http://shop.jennylewis.com/collections/frontpage/products/rabbit-fur-coat-10-year-anniversary-vinyl

i just placed an order and the media mail shipping came to $7.77

from her Instagram,  it'll be the first release on her own label, Love's Way. It also looks to be on red again.

quick note, the shipping from her webstore sucks. Last time I bought an album from there it was around $12 to ship because they don't do media mail and it weighed too much to do first class so hopefully the red is not a webstore exclusive. listed at $24.99 on her site.jel_rabbit_fur_coat_800x800.png?v=144286

http://shop.jennylewis.com/collections/frontpage/products/rabbit-fur-coat-10-year-anniversary-vinyl

quick note, the shipping from her webstore sucks. Last time I bought an album from there it was around $12 to ship because they don't do media mail and it weighed too much to do first class so hopefully the red is not a webstore exclusive. listed at $24.99 on her site.

Current cheapest shipping is $7.77. Hoping the red pops up elsewhere, but if not I'll bite the bullet. Just saw her this past weekend and she was fantastic. Kinda surprised me she didnt play anything from this, but she did play 5 RK songs and a new one called "Red Bull & Hennessy"

Current cheapest shipping is $7.77. Hoping the red pops up elsewhere, but if not I'll bite the bullet. Just saw her this past weekend and she was fantastic. Kinda surprised me she didnt play anything from this, but she did play 5 RK songs and a new one called "Red Bull & Hennessy"

Ughhhh I meant to upvote you and I'm on mobile so it fucking down voted I'm so sorry :-/

My wife is stoked to see this get reissued since we passed on it when we saw her play a couple years ago and it disappeared from all retail stores soon afterward.

My wife and I will be making a trip from the North Bay to the LA show. I've never cared much for her music but Jenny is my wife's favorite singer and puts on a good live show.

• 1 month later...