More Gaslight Anthem import vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I just commented this on the other thread:

got the green light from gunner records. I am currently staying at a hospital because my son is sick and their wifi security blocks the vinyl collective site. I want to post the news of getting more copies on the site and board so I will try my best to post something tomorrow. I won't do it super crazy early either. How about maybe tomorrow afternoon? we will be getting 50 more of each gaslight record and if those sell, I might be able to get more. ok? thanks everyone.

I just commented this on the other thread:

got the green light from gunner records. I am currently staying at a hospital because my son is sick and their wifi security blocks the vinyl collective site. I want to post the news of getting more copies on the site and board so I will try my best to post something tomorrow. I won't do it super crazy early either. How about maybe tomorrow afternoon? we will be getting 50 more of each gaslight record and if those sell, I might be able to get more. ok? thanks everyone.

Fuck...I was lucky enough to secure a copy of both these records in the last pre-order...but I'd like to think everyone on this board will be understanding if you don't get around to posting about records while your son is sick and in the hospital.

I hope everything works out and he gets better soon.