Barnes and Noble Exclusive Vinyl (formerly Vinyl Day 11/21)

Exclusive variants at inflated prices... hmm.  That Workingman's Dead with the brown and gold swirl is kind of tempting, especially since those are my alma mater's colours.  No photos of the vinyl though.  Are these available in stores?

Most titles are available and few ever really move (likely due to the weird decisions in titles). 

What a joke statment - "B&N's selection of exclusive titles isn't too shabby."

Go to a record show or start digging records off the internet. Total NOOB comment.

the comment was made by someone who uses Taylor swift reaction gifs to prove every point he makes and thinks it's ironic. Let him have his opinion.

I don't know. I walked into the B&N in Seven Corners to buy the "Green" Ryan Adams "1989" and they had an Autographed copy of Brandi Carlile "Firewatcher's Daugter."

Picked those up, and the Mojo with articles on the new Bowie record and Orion.

I was actually impressed with the selection at this location, where others I have not been. I will be stopping by again :)

P.S. If anyone sees the B&N version of Lindsey Stirling "Shatter Me" with the autographed card inside. I need one. ;)

look at all those sweet, sweet josh groban exclusives.

I don't really know if you are being serious or condescending. Regardless, I don't listen to or necessarily like that guy, but anyone who says he isn't talented should rethink their idea of music. That dude can sing to no end. So I don't judge anyone who listens to music like that. I do judge those who enjoy artists like Kesha, because, well, I'm a hypocrite.

I don't really know if you are being serious or condescending. Regardless, I don't listen to or necessarily like that guy, but anyone who says he isn't talented should rethink their idea of music. That dude can sing to no end. So I don't judge anyone who listens to music like that. I do judge those who enjoy artists like Kesha, because, well, I'm a hypocrite.

even though you aren't a fan, josh groban thanks you for defending his talent online.

You can see all their signed vinyl here. Then, see if local stores have it. Most of my local stores claim to have it. PM me if you want me to try reserving one.

Hey Ryan,

THANKS for showing me that link. :)

I actually used the phone for reserving for Ryan Adams. But that link showed a copy of Lindsey, in store, at one location that is on the way home from my job.

I clicked to "reserve," and hopefully they actually have it.

Thank you for your offer to pick one up for me. If this falls through, I will PM ya. ;)