PO: Nevermen - s/t (January 29)

lex110lpx_71ae8eeb-7bbf-4c9e-9716-08a6b8

The_Vinyl_Factory_Nevermen_Lex_Records_M

The_Vinyl_Factory_Nevermen_Lex_records_M

Nevermen - Nevermen (January 29, Lex Records)

1. Dark Ear
2. Treat Em Right
3. Wrong Animal Right Trap
4. Tough Towns
5. Hate On
6. Mr Mistake
7. Shellshot
8. At Your Service
9. Non Babylon
10. Fame II the Wreckoning

http://shop.lexrecords.com/products/pre-order-nevermen

NEVERMEN are Mike Patton (Faith No More), Tunde Abebimpe (TV On The Radio) and Adam ‘Doseone’ Drucker (Anticon, cLOUDDEAD, Themselves, Subtle and 13&god).

Exclusive original artwork by Turner Prize winning artist Keith Tyson.

Limited Edition lilac coloured vinyl. Triple gatefold with printed outer sleeve.

Nevermen is a leaderless trio. They are artists of a certain distinction who've made name by way of sonic fearlessness, singular talent, and an ability to capture both adoration and imagination while hurling good noise at the void. This is neither side-project nor supergroup; it's merely meant to be — a years-in-the-making partnership in which these men shared all duties, discovering their collective sound with the sort of glee and freedom usually reserved for first-timers.

Scheduled release date is January 29th, 2016.

Your order will be shipped for delivery on or close to the release date.

Ok, this album is amazing. I am addicted! So glad I jumped on the lilac. As a 'Patton' fanatic this is one the best things he's done IMO. There is a lot going on, will take a lot of listens to really get everything out of it. A good thing!

neat, i am easily influenced and now I am excited.

also, it has shipped.

I got this from Reckless and it turned out to be on the lilac colored vinyl. I have not been able to finish this album since I got on Saturday. What I have heard of it has been much tighter and electronic than I envisioned it when I first read the interview with Dose who mentioned the project. I figured it would be a lot more raw and loose like a heavier old Motown feel. I still have to finish it though.