PO 02/11 : Cult Of Luna & Julie Christmas - Mariner

I got thinking about Julie Christmas and Battle of Mice/Made out of Babes just the other day, and was wondering what had happened to her. Battle of Mice was absolutely fantastic, but I had read that it was a very tumultuous recording session, pretty much ruining the possibility of any future BOM releases. 

Anyway, killer track from COL and Julie. Thanks for the heads up on this; I'm pre-ordering. April is a big month for COL with the Salvation/Somewhere along the highway reissues, and now this. I'm stoked.

It took me way too long too long to realize that Julie Christmas is the chick from Spylacopa, I'll definitely have to check this out.

It's unfortunate she's not on the newest Spylacopa album. It surely pales in comparison to their self-titled release. Really glad to know she's still active, and collaborating with one of my favorite bands nonetheless. Couldn't be more excited.

It's unfortunate she's not on the newest Spylacopa album. It surely pales in comparison to their self-titled release. Really glad to know she's still active, and collaborating with one of my favorite bands nonetheless. Couldn't be more excited.

I haven't listened to anything on Demon John yet, that's too bad she's not on there

• 2 weeks later...

GhostTrail - Green and Blue - PAID

thebilljim - either color - PAID

Muppelope - either color - PAID

MayCauseDeath - Green and Blue

EquinoxDesignLab - Green

burkyburk - Blue - PAID

CrimsonLies - Blue

Placed the order, still waiting on payment from a few folks.  Can't wait to get these in and back out to you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Each variant in the shop is limited to 100 in the description, I think that that's the amount of copies the shop will have in stock.

Anyway the yellow seems to be the indiemerch/band exclusive as it's only available there.

Also, yellow costs $40, blue and green $35.

EDIT: and it's not available on the EU band store.