Dark Souls III - Sleep when you're dead.

rooks

I got to boss of the Catacombs last night, but I homeward boned right before. Should I do the optional area first, then fight the catacombs boss? Or does it matter?

I wouldn't mind farming a bit more for souls and equipment, over leveling a bit, before I move forward, but I am very excited to explore more of the game.

I got to boss of the Catacombs last night, but I homeward boned right before. Should I do the optional area first, then fight the catacombs boss? Or does it matter?

I wouldn't mind farming a bit more for souls and equipment, over leveling a bit, before I move forward, but I am very excited to explore more of the game.

If you are talking about the area below the Catacombs, I wouldn't. It's hard as shit, especially at the point you are at in the game.

Finally beat Aldritch and then cleared out the way to Yhorm. The level was very small, even with the toxic area. Pretty disappointing.

I am getting more and more curious about some of the lore. Good stuff.

So I'm continuing my pursuit of "Worst Invader 2016". I must have invaded 20 games or so and only got two tongues. Just poor, poor PVP skills over here.

Beat Yhorm and am still disappointed at the post fight cinematic. I assume it's the same no matter what order the Lords are defeated. Third one gets the lame hand hold. Oh well, so the game is a 9.9 and not 10. I'll live.

Hoping some weapon tweaking happens to make the boss and special weapons actually compete with plus +10 infused weapons. Right now it's hard to justify using them.