v600_GP_Album_Cover_1600.jpg

http://store.procrastinatemusictraitors.com/products/566703-greater-pyrenees-greater-pyrenees

"Homemade Blood," the first single from the album, can be heard now at Stereogum.

The debut self-titled album from Greater Pyrenees (featuring former member of Colour Revolt, Sean Kirkpatrick). The album comes out on April 15th via Procrastinate! Music Traitors and is the first album being released by the label in 2016.

Vinyl and cassette formats of the album can be purchased above. Purchase this digitally from Bandcamp or iTunes.

Follow Greater Pyrenees on Twitter and Facebook. Tour dates can be found here.

-Black vinyl limited to 500 
-Light blue cassettes limited to 250 
-Includes download card

It comes to $20.25 shipped via media mail ($5.25 ??).

Also, this cassette is $8. Not bad, but not good either. 

ENJOY.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I just found out that they added a /100 clear with black splatter to the webstore if you guys are into that. 
I AM into that, but NOT into ordering this album again. I emailed customer service to ask if I could switch. No word yet. I don't really care, but figured it was worth a shot. Here's a link: go buy things

Thanks for the post, I just bought one of the clears and strangely after complaining of $35 postage the cheapest option offered today was $23. Looking forward to hearing if the rest of the album matches up to this first song.

Pretty crappy if they don't let you change your order Fowty

Thanks for the post, I just bought one of the clears and strangely after complaining of $35 postage the cheapest option offered today was $23. Looking forward to hearing if the rest of the album matches up to this first song.

Pretty crappy if they don't let you change your order Fowty

It's all good, but it'd be nice to get the splattery one because splatter is what plants crave.

Glad you got some cheaper shipping. :D

• 2 weeks later...

FYIs:

1. Both vinylz and cassette variants are still available. 

2. The sound quality on the clear/ black splat variant is outstanding.

3. This album is really good.

4. It's not "For Fans of Brand New," per se. However, I'd love to see some of their hipster faces when they actually listen to it, as it's totally different and they are probably worried that Jesse will take influence and play this mellow stuff instead of Deja Entendu Vol 2: From Drowning Through the Fire Degaussed by Luca. 

5. The aforementioned statement is not intended to offend anyone except for those out there who think that framing Dejas and playing vinylz on Crosley Cruisers is superior to literally any other format. 

6. Statement four is also a subtle reference to the insanity that takes human shape in the form of BN and CoCa fans (of which I am die hard fans of both). 

7. Buy this. It ain't pricey and it's worth it. Fucking better than Shone <shots fired>.

8. I'll buy Shone too.

9. I love you guys/ gals.

10. I'm drunk.

Toodles.