Doused In Mud, Soaked in Bleach (Nirvana Bleach Tribute)

dvv

all copies should include download codes. i suppose it'd be pretty easy to steal a little download code from an LP in a shop if you were inclined - pretty lame but i suppose shit happens.

not sure what Interpunk wound up with to be honest, could be RSD but could be the mailorder version(s). 

FYI we are also now out of RSD vinyl, but the 'standard' version remains.  they're all cool sounding/looking though!

DousedInMud-CLEARvinyl-600px.jpgDousedInMud-WHITEvinyl-600px.jpg

all copies should include download codes. i suppose it'd be pretty easy to steal a little download code from an LP in a shop if you were inclined - pretty lame but i suppose shit happens.

not sure what Interpunk wound up with to be honest, could be RSD but could be the mailorder version(s).

FYI we are also now out of RSD vinyl, but the 'standard' version remains. they're all cool sounding/looking though!

DousedInMud-CLEARvinyl-600px.jpgDousedInMud-WHITEvinyl-600px.jpg

https://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=&keyword=doused+in+mud

Grabbed one from run for cover! Any idea what version they might have?

i usually check for DL codes when the record is not in shrink wrap.   But as yesterday was RSD and the store was packed i decided against.  What a shame as this was the only copy the store had and i was the only customer to grab it.  

mailorder1soakedinbleach.jpg

First round of Doused in Mud, Soaked in Bleach mailorder is en route now!

Big ups to everyone who's ordered, if you're late to the boat - Vinyl is still available via our Online Store

https://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=&keyword=doused+in+mud

Thanks!

I bought this from fingerprints in Long Beach on RSD and it was the Standard Clear version (Though it said it on the sticker), don't really care, the record is awesome and I love the covers. Just wondering if some stores had gotten both the standard and RSD versions?

Did anyone else come across this?

I bought this from fingerprints in Long Beach on RSD and it was the Standard Clear version (Though it said it on the sticker), don't really care, the record is awesome and I love the covers. Just wondering if some stores had gotten both the standard and RSD versions?

I think the same happened to a few people last year with the Nevermind comp.

Yeah I picked it up thinking it was the RSD here in houston and it was the standard white version. I debated returning it since I could of got it $10 cheaper from robotic empire online.

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from Robotic Empire or Interpunk yet?

I don't think Robo send out confirmations but I got mine today. I ordered the day they were put up.