David Bazan - Blanco new LP pre-order (5/13)

I think it was a smart choice to re-work the songs and limit the track listing to 10.  It allows him to release a proper full-length using the songs he wrote over the last two years and it also allows fans to hold onto their 7" sets as a valuable set with some versions of the full length songs and many exclusive songs.

The extra three dollars gets you a signed copy from Bazan. If you really want to save a few dollars just wait until it's on Amazon and it'll probably be 16 bucks.

oh cool. Didn't realize he was signing all those. I assumed only deluxe was signed. That's definitely worth it if you're into that sort of thing.

Oh man this makes me happy, I'm not a seven inch guy so only checked out some stuff online. Also see they have copies of Strange Negotiations, IDK if this was hard to find for a while but some dude on discogs messaged me asking me if I would sell mine maybe two weeks ago

Dude that made me so happy the other day. I went to order a copy of curse your branches and PSQ and saw strange negotiations had the option to purchase on vinyl again. Ordered that so quick. That album is perfect.

Dude that made me so happy the other day. I went to order a copy of curse your branches and PSQ and saw strange negotiations had the option to purchase on vinyl again. Ordered that so quick. That album is perfect.

agreed, both those albums are supreme. He truly is one musician that never loses his touch

• 1 month later...