OUT NOW: If These Trees Could Talk - The Bones Of A Dying World 2xLP | Metal Blade

I am pretty positive there will be more POs popping up.  The band hasn't even posted about the pre-order yet. People are just stumbling upon the pre-order. 

As far as the tour is concerned...a person on Facebook requested a true West Coast tour and a member of the band responded "The universe is listening."

EDIT: First single 'Solstice' is up on iTunes and Spotify

Adam and I participated in the most ass-backwards Euro PO experience ever last night haha.  But we locked them in!  If they are announced available in the US today, I'm going to cry!

This is what I'm dealing with right now.

Philippe from Elusive Sound said he'd pre-order them for me. I have a feeling it's only going to be the black vinyl, because why would they only put up just the one, and not others?

Shit...it was $29 yesterday.  I guess I shoulda hopped on that.

Just like Sasan... I'll also be glad to help out anybody who needs help ordering the record worldwide. At cost.

I can vouch for Yaro! He pulled off a massive purchase with Gaslight's Handwritten for the Euro press for a bunch of us on here. If anyone in the states wants to go in for EU presses he's your man! 

Also, could somebody be kind enough to upload Solstice to Youtube? Apparently I can't use Spotify. When I try registering, it says my email account is already taken, but when I go to the lost password reset form, it says my email is not associated with an active account. WTF.

Looks like someone already had it up...

https://youtu.be/LMJofOBaOiU

Once a semi obscure band gets hot like this, the bigger 'indie' labels start trying to bleed us like the fat cats.

I'll do what i can to support the *band* and hope they make an East Coast swing since it's been a LONG time, but ain't paying $35 for 2xLP stateside unless it's something uber cool. And limited. But those days are over.