OUT NOW: If These Trees Could Talk - The Bones Of A Dying World 2xLP | Metal Blade

$35 for one album? Are you fucking kidding me? It's not even a deluxe or special edition? A gatefold with two 180g discs for $35? Pass. Everything about this physical release is a joke. I hope all of this bullshit doesn't ruin the album for me. Man, this is disappointing.

Should have expected this since the last two BTBAM albums were priced similarly.

Should have expected this since the last two BTBAM albums were priced similarly.

The sad thing is, that's exactly what I expected. It's what I expected the moment they signed to them. I was just hoping for some small chance since they're a lesser known band they someone would be priced less; no go.

Definitely sitting on this till it drops on the date or drops in price on amazon or something.

The sad thing is, that's exactly what I expected. It's what I expected the moment they signed to them. I was just hoping for some small chance since they're a lesser known band they someone would be priced less; no go.

Definitely sitting on this till it drops on the date or drops in price on amazon or something.

I never saw a decent price drop for Coma Ecliptic.  I hope that I can find a copy of this below $30, but I'm not optimistic.

What the fuck is this thread?

I'll try to keep an open mind for the actual album, but considering how boring Red Forest is, how "more-of-the-same" the single is, how atrocious that cover looks, what this thing is currently priced at, and the lack of any fancy variants or limited editions... this is shaping up to be one of the easiest passes of the year.

I'll try to keep an open mind for the actual album, but considering how boring Red Forest is, how "more-of-the-same" the single is, how atrocious that cover looks, what this thing is currently priced at, and the lack of any fancy variants or limited editions... this is shaping up to be one of the easiest passes of the year.

Nailed it, as always.

What the fuck is this thread?

Can you believe how average that track is?

Can you believe Charlie designed it?

Can you believe they [Metal Blade] has the audacity to charge $30 for a basic release from a newly signed band?

And unfortunately, I agree.

I feel really bad for you US guys, for the price and the colours. I paid £23 for the album posted, which is a little steeper but isn't totally unreasonable for a 2LP here. I don't understand how they've screwed this preorder up so hard. I just noticed they have a link to a UK preorder on the 'official' site, which just directs you to a storefront selling their two previous full lengths...on CD. It can't be that hard, right? Is this a common trend for Metal Blade releases? I've never really come across them before. 

New song is pretty great, absolutely nothing new though. Fingers crossed they mix it up a little more across the whole album.

All this bitching when you people obviously failed to notice that you get two black and white inner sleeves! If you needed more, one side is etched, which means less music. I just wish I was at the band meeting when someone said, "Yeah, let's sign with Metal Blade!".

Vinyl Features:
+ Gatefold Double Black Vinyl
+ 2 Black & White Inner Sleeves
+ Etched

I feel really bad for you US guys, for the price and the colours. I paid £23 for the album posted, which is a little steeper but isn't totally unreasonable for a 2LP here.

I still don't see how one complains for 23€ for a 2xLP...regarding what the average price for so many Bullshit-releases on Single or 2xLP has become, 23€ is rather cheap...