PO: Pig Destroyer - Painter of Dead Girls Deluxe Edition

Pig%20DestroyerPainterDELUXE2000pxopt.jp

// PIG DESTORYER

| Painter of Dead Girls (Deluxe Edition)
| LP

| Second Pressing

| Label: Robotic Empire

| PO: Now

| Release Date: May 16th

| Price: $14.99

| Buy here:

Black:https://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=6459&zenid=vnaaddtk4l2lqf1so6ahrdcsp0

Silver purple:https://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=6460&zenid=vnaaddtk4l2lqf1so6ahrdcsp0

| Listen:

"Finally available on vinyl after over a decade of unavailability, the deluxe edition of "Painter of Dead Girls" showcases grind legends PIG DESTROYER at their most primal. As a then-bassless power trio, these recordings capture the powerful and varied sounds of an envelope-pushing, borderline feral outfit behind the instruments as well as control panel.

The first half of this collection album was initially tracked as an equipment burn-in test during the millineal year, leading up to PxDx recording their seminal "Prowler In The Yard" full-length. The secondary bulk of the material initially yielded their most sonically powerful recordings at the time, recorded in the late 1990's at Oblivion Studios (PG.99, ENEMY SOIL, etc).

Rounding out this expanded edition of "Painter of Dead Girls" is the long-lost track 'Delusional Supremacy 2K', a raw mosh basement live recording of 'Rejection Fetish', along with a truly bludgeoning cover of HELMET's 'In The Meantime' complimenting the existing DWARVES and STOOGES covers. With 19 blistering tracks in total all meticulously remastered by James Plotkn, this key piece of the PIG DESTROYER catalog looks and sounds better than ever.

The original album artwork by Chris Taylor has been extended into a beautiful gatefold jacket with added metallic silver highlights. Newly created extra artwork adornes the interior, along with recently unearthed lyrics to all the PIG DESTROYER songs found on "Painter of Dead Girls", printed in full for the first time ever. A double-sided photo collage innersleeve houses the vinyl, containing classic photos from the era surrounding these recordings.

Including a digital download of the full release, PIG DESTROYER's classic "Painter of Dead Girls" collection is finally done justice on this deluxe edition release."

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Shout out to Dave Grohl for fixing the OP for me

Even though I managed to fuck up the spotify link

Just hit return at the album artist to bring it underneath the album art to fix it. Cause my OCD.

As far as the Spotify embed, paste this link: https://open.spotify.com/album/36mQSrdNz3l2je5MaEXNh4

Okay so weirdest thing just happened, I clicked the link, said I was logged in, said there was something else in my cart, when I went to check out someone else's address was under shipping so whoever posted the link is whoevers address. Almost missed it luckily checked the shipping address. Or am I crazy?

3 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

Okay so weirdest thing just happened, I clicked the link, said I was logged in, said there was something else in my cart, when I went to check out someone else's address was under shipping so whoever posted the link is whoevers address. Almost missed it luckily checked the shipping address. Or am I crazy?

Hmmm...I just clicked the link and it wasn't logged in but there was something in the cart. Tried again and it was fine. Weird.

55 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Haha what do you mean? 

Haha I was browsing around the hashtag caspian and looking at vinyl like I do every day and stumbled across a user who has a name that is an album of theirs. Not being specific because I don't want to broadcast. I thought it might be you for a reason I can't recall, but I think it had to do with the collection and the threads you post in I put it together. But I have a "hey are you Dave grouhl" and got no response lol

28 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

Haha I was browsing around the hashtag caspian and looking at vinyl like I do every day and stumbled across a user who has a name that is an album of theirs. Not being specific because I don't want to broadcast. I thought it might be you for a reason I can't recall, but I think it had to do with the collection and the threads you post in I put it together. But I have a "hey are you Dave grouhl" and got no response lol

I honestly don't know if I even saw that. Haha.

20 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I followed Matt on IG awhile ago and he didn't follow back.

Just as cold and self centered as his VC namesake.

(<3)

You do? Since when? And 1200+ people follow me, so I never even bother to check who follows me. I just assume it's bullshit. Haha. I barely follow anyone anyway. <3

• 2 weeks later...

mine arrived but was pretty badly damaged with 3 sided seem splits from the insert and sleeve. Also contained big dings and creases on all corners. I am disappointed, but love robotic empire and don't want to put them out because of how great they are with their sales and 99.9% of all my records from them arrive perfect. So ill chalk this up to chance. 

• 2 weeks later...