22 hours ago, dobyblue said:

Can't go into specifics but it's worth pre-ordering, not just because you have until July 15th to cancel but once the listing is fully updated I expect more people will wish they'd got in on this price if it's gone up by the time the listing is fully descriptive.

You sir/madam are an enigma with only the best surprises. Ordered.

22 hours ago, dobyblue said:

Can't go into specifics but it's worth pre-ordering, not just because you have until July 15th to cancel but once the listing is fully updated I expect more people will wish they'd got in on this price if it's gone up by the time the listing is fully descriptive.

thanks for the info, want to PO asap but rather get it from bullmoose and there is not a listing for it yet. do you think this will happen?

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

thanks for the info, want to PO asap but rather get it from bullmoose and there is not a listing for it yet. do you think this will happen?

I have no doubt Bullmoose will carry Crash, but for reasons which will become clear once the full announcement is made (which surely must be any day now) I would jump on the Amazon pre-order...you have until July 15th to cancel so it's really going to be a win-win.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I have no doubt Bullmoose will carry Crash, but for reasons which will become clear once the full announcement is made (which surely must be any day now) I would jump on the Amazon pre-order...you have until July 15th to cancel so it's really going to be a win-win.

25 minutes ago, dobyblue said:

Such a tease!

On 6/2/2016 at 6:55 AM, dobyblue said:

hmmm...link now goes to a "sorry, we can not find that page" with a cute dog, though it's still showing up that I pre-ordered it in my amazon account. Can't wait to see what comes of this!

59 minutes ago, tvham said:

hmmm...link now goes to a "sorry, we can not find that page" with a cute dog, though it's still showing up that I pre-ordered it in my amazon account. Can't wait to see what comes of this!

Weird. I happened to still have it in my cart, so while the page was gone, I could still preorder just now. And because of the cryptic messages here I figured I better do it, despite it being nearly $50cad with shipping and exchange. The ability to cancel for a refund is a nice safety. 

Edited by Becfoster

Shit, I ordered one for myself today and then like 10 minutes later grabbed a second one for my brother in law who's a casual vinyl fan and a huge Dave fan. I paid 33 after shipping and tax, so $66 just separate orders. Just realized that I should cancel the two and order them together but the listing is gone. Either way, glad I grabbed them at 27 a piece! 

3 hours ago, niblips said:

It's gotta be cheaper that $50CAD when it's released.....

...because i missed the amazon.com pre-order while waiting for an amazon.ca pre-order.

Yeah, I was going to wait for the Amazon.ca pre-order too because I assume it'll be cheaper or similar... But cryptic shit spooked me. Worst case: once everything is announced and all options are available, I'll cancel if there is something better. 

10 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

So I just got an email from SRC

is that what you were referring to doby?

They've had their PO up right around the same time as this thread started, in fact they're the only retailer that didn't pull their PO.

Acoustic Sounds have delisted theirs so it doesn't appear in searches, but the url is still active and has more information than any of the other POs had - http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/115293/Dave_Matthews_Band-Crash-180_Gram_Vinyl_Record

That's the same blurb they had for UTTAD so hopefully the full PR is more detailed regarding the source material, don't forget they didn't even get the credits INSIDE the last one correct, they list David Glasser as mastering UTTAD for vinyl when he had nothing to do with it, it was mastered by Ted Jensen from the original analogue tape to 24/96 digital and cut from the digital files by CB. With Crash, the tapes went directly to CB and he cut in an AAA chain. Maybe Crash will list David again, haha.

The LT30 tie-in with R2T vinyl was awesome, I expect this solo show will be a tie-in for Crash but wonder if it will be in any bundles as it's to raise money for the place he played at. Maybe there will be another LT to tie-in? I guess someone's looking at LT4 right now saying, "sheesh, THIS would have been an amazing tie-in!!"

Pressing was approved just over four weeks ago now, hopefully MPO can deliver on time for the supposed July 15th release date.

Edited by dobyblue