WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I was more so sad, about not getting one myself. If I had two I probably would have put it up 666.66 seems right. I've always sold records on here to people for way less than cost, including you.

Same here. At least you have nothing to lie about. I sell on Discogs or here for real cheap to get quick cash and to help you guys get reasonably priced records.

Check it out on the ole Spotify man. It's definitely once of my top 3 beastie albums. I might be more willing to do a trade once I give up the hope of getting the white ps4 for my bday. I'm trying desperately hard to get it. I never have any moohlah on my birthday because it falls on a rent week every year. I literally do nothing. This year I was trying hard to change that.

I want that re-animator reagent filled even worse I think. I've had a sick obsession with that movie for a long time. Did you not see my photo on Instagram, that's a full hd image of the woodland green with blood splatter,

You're super annoying

Check it out on the ole Spotify man. It's definitely once of my top 3 beastie albums. I might be more willing to do a trade once I give up the hope of getting the white ps4 for my bday. I'm trying desperately hard to get it. I never have any moohlah on my birthday because it falls on a rent week every year. I literally do nothing. This year I was trying hard to change that.

Sounds good, brotha. You can check out my tradelist anytime once you get a little more cash saved.

Hey guys, what do you think of JoToRoBo selling an F13 woodland green with blood splatter that he doesn't even have yet on eBay for $139.99? Ok to purchase it and then 'get every cent back' from this capitalist scumbag?

http://m.ebay.com/sch/googoomama/m.html?isRefine=true

eBay user googoomama?

So which is worse guys? Thievery or capitalism? Depends on your mood? Who you are trying to impress or put up a false front for?

Seriously, go away.

I don't get what's going on. Realtruth calls a guy out for flipping records, after that guy complains about people flipping records, and everyone is mad at Realtruth? Am I missing something?

I'm going to like your comment because you seem to be very logical. I like that characteristic in a person.

This was the worse release i've ever dealt with. 3 days of waiting. Then they finally decide to drop it the night i'm not going to be around instead of the two days before when I was free and had nothing to do. I got home and only the murky green was left. My first thought was that i'm just not going to order it after being so upset with Waxwork. But today I had a change of heart and just ordered the murky green. But I do believe this is the first and last time I ever order something from Waxwork. Glad to hear a lot of people on here got the variants they wanted.

I ordered Re-animator and Day of the Dead from Waxwork when they came out and it was a breeze. It's hard to anticipate things from a small business perspective. Hell, Obamacare website? Not getting political at all, but it seems even the most advanced can get unanticipated volume that they didn't prepare for. As much as the launch was a trainwreck, it gave a lot visibility to this release and Waxwork. This was their 5th release? I think. This was by far their most popular and the fact that the complete soundtrack was not available on vinyl before. In all honesty, I'm glad the last few years have spawned new labels like Waxwork, One Way Static, Death Waltz...Waxwork will get it together especially with the nice chunk of change they made on this release. 

Yes, in a moment of weakness I listed it on eBay. It was a strong temptation I decided to act on in order to get something I really wanted. It's coming down

. Good day to all, I'll be seen but never heard.

You're free to do whatever you want with your records! There's no need to make excuses. You wouldn't be the first person on this board to sell a record for above cost (although most won't admit to that fact). Just be aware that it's frowned upon more so on this particular forum compared to others. As long as you continue to help out other members on the board and aren't annoying, a hypocrite or a dick... you'll generally be held in a good light. 

Guest deleted

You should keep up your eBay listing if you want. Somebody might appreciate a 2nd chance at getting one.

I hope you will stay and continue to post, just play fewer sides of the fence. Peace! :)

Guest deleted

Ok real truth...it's about time for you to make a new account again. Fresh start and a fresh pair of panties for ya.

You might actually be right, ShartingMacAnus.

http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/forums/topic/friday-the-13th/page/50/

Possible reason why some never got a confirmation from waxwork.

Hey everyone. We cannot thank you guys enough for bearing with us over the past week. We think it brought some folks together here on this board, which is pretty cool.

In regard to the flipping issue, we’re already taking care of it. Thankfully, there weren’t many F13 flippers. We know who they are and we’re sorting it out.

If you only received a PayPal notification, and not a WW confirmation, it is most likely because you checked out without logging into your WW account. Rest assured, we have everyone’s order accounted for.

There’s lots of talk, especially on Facebook, about why we would fathom to manufacture only 100 blood filled records. That creating something so limited that correlates with such a popular film is a recipe for disaster. The best answer we can give is that the blood filled records are expensive to make. We simply won’t manufacture a large run of them due to the amount of money and time that goes into making them. We’re making absolutely no profit off of the blood filled records. It’s a cool item, and it’s fun, and that’s why we’re making them.

Thanks again, guys. We have a lot of great stuff on the way.