WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I got shipping notification on July 1st, so i thought it would be delivered around today. I just checked it and delivery date isn't til July 13th because it wasn't even accepted at a sort facility until today. that's some horrible shipping. having to wait for this since march is something. this record better be able to make me some sandwiches too.

Anybody else's Friday the 13th II order stuck at "shipping label" created? Mine's been that way since July 1st.

Same here, shipping label created on the 2nd but no change since. Pretty fed up with Waxwork at this point. I get that there are delays and all but the fact that I order in what was it, March? Then had to sign up for a mailing list to get product updates for something I paid for already and for those updates to say I would get the records in June only to get a shipping update in July and then not even have it ship still a week later. Not cool. 

Same here, shipping label created on the 2nd but no change since. Pretty fed up with Waxwork at this point. I get that there are delays and all but the fact that I order in what was it, March? Then had to sign up for a mailing list to get product updates for something I paid for already and for those updates to say I would get the records in June only to get a shipping update in July and then not even have it ship still a week later. Not cool. 

Also had shipping label created on the 2nd.... finally started moving today. Maybe you're in luck too.

• 2 weeks later...