WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I remember loving this movie back in the day and the press looks fantastic - but can anyone tell me with honesty, is this soundtrack any good? Is it worth listening to on its own, separate from Creepshow nolstalgia?

Definitely. If youve seen the movie enough you know exactly whats going on at every part. It's great! 

Proceeds to post full name and address...

My full name has always been on here. And it's not my personal address. ;)

The fraud thing was something that happened to my work. Someone stole checks from the mail and washed them. Then they wrote checks out for them and cashed them. So everyone's paycheck got put on hold.

My full name has always been on here. And it's not my personal address. ;)

The fraud thing was something that happened to my work. Someone stole checks from the mail and washed them. Then they wrote checks out for them and cashed them. So everyone's paycheck got put on hold.

Oh damn that is shitty.  I'm always terrified of my info getting stolen, then again, all I have is thousands in student loan debt - so I don't know if they could make it any worse!

There are two versions available to retail now: regular purple and the "Creeper Edition" which is "bone" and purple splatter. We might get some more of the Creeper edition later this afternoon and they will go up online when they are checked in.

Am I the only one whos card is having issues? For some reason I cant check out on your site. Is there a paypal option? Can I just paypal you directly... or...

So, I guess I'll just give you the money and I can take the shoes...

Jonah-Hill.jpg

Am I the only one whos card is having issues? For some reason I cant check out on your site. Is there a paypal option? Can I just paypal you directly... or...

So, I guess I'll just give you the money and I can take the shoes...

Jonah-Hill.jpg

Sorry to hear the site is giving you a heard time. Thanks for having a sense of humor about it. 

Payments are going through OK, so it's probably something at your bank's end. What to do about it depends on what error message you are getting. If the site tells you that your card is being declined, that's coming from your bank and could be related to the hold you mentioned earlier in the thread. Banks don't tell merchants why cards are declined, so you'd have to check with them to find out why.

If you're getting a message about the address not matching, the first thing to do is to double check your address. If it's not right, all you need to do is fix it and try again. Putting the apartment number in the wrong place can do it. Banks don't give us your address. They only tell us yes/no, so there's no way for us to check to see if it's similar or figure out if we have something backwards compared to what they are expecting. If it looks correct, you can try deleting the credit card and entering everything again. That has helped before.

If all else fails, you can email [email protected] and we will check the error log to figure out what to do.

Sorry again to hear that you can't get through.