WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Sorry if this isn't news but it looks like Bullmoose has a Purple & White variant of Creepshow in stock...I wonder if this is the same variant as the Creeper edition. It doesn't mention a slipmat so that's cool. But I wonder how many of these are pressed if it's like the Creeper edition

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16376039/creepshow-soundtrack-white-purple-vinyl

Sorry if this isn't news but it looks like Bullmoose has a Purple & White variant of Creepshow in stock...I wonder if this is the same variant as the Creeper edition. It doesn't mention a slipmat so that's cool. But I wonder how many of these are pressed if it's like the Creeper edition

Just got shipping confirmation and the receipt calls its "CREEPSHOW/SOUNDTRACK@CREEPER EDITION / 2ND PRESSING"

Now listed as low stock. Wouldn't wait too long today on this!

Sold out

Edited by chilltown38

This is what I kept getting.

Our credit card company or your bank is having a problem. Please try another credit card. If you get this error again or you don’t have another credit card, you will have to wait until the problem is fixed and try again. Your items will still be in your cart when the problem is fixed. We hope that they fix the problem soon. We know that this is inconvenient for you and we are very sorry.

Sorry dude if I knew it would sell out fast I would have ordered a copy and just given you my copy that comes in from waxwork because I have credit to bullmoose (and I'd actually have it in my hands by tomorrow/saturday) if any more pop up send me a dm...

My guess is start checking your local record stores cuz I doubt bullmoose is the only store that got these

Are you using PayPal?

My debit card. I didnt see an option to pay with paypal. My work had an issue where someone stole checks from the mail and washed them and cashed them. So they put a hold on all the paychecks last week. Its been messed up all week because my account shows the deposit but its being held. So I have money in there but its not available. I dont know, its stupid. I get paid again tonight and its suppose to be fixed at midnight.

Aha ok.

I had the same message some time ago when I was using PayPal (on every site).

Apparently I wanted to purchase something and I changed my mind to many times. This looked fraudulent to paypal so they blocked everything.

I hope your problem gets fixed this evening.

I'm sure it will. Sucks though since its already too late. I dont see many stores getting the white/purple Creepshow though since it was limited to 500.