• Colored vinyl

Waxwork'd

So, the regular is $32.

And for only $38 extra, you get:

• Booklet
  • Slipcase
  • Colored vinyl

Waxwork'd

This is what gets me.  The booklet doesn't sound appealing.  At least they could have included a variant full size poster or something.  Ahhhh whatever.  They got me to purchase anyway.

Just now, djghost1976 said:

This is what gets me.  The booklet doesn't sound appealing.  At least they could have included a variant full size poster or something.  Ahhhh whatever.  They got me to purchase anyway.

If you're more than doubling the price, the damn thing should warrant it. Maybe if it had a second disc and additional poster or something.

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

If you're more than doubling the price, the damn thing should warrant it. Maybe if it had a second disc and additional poster or something.

If it was any other movie, I would probably pass.  But I love this movie and the soundtrack, so they got me to pay $40 extra for some bullshit booklet and a better looking vinyl variant.  What kills me too is that they dropped the Sub discount to 10% instead of 20%.

9 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

So, the regular is $32.

And for only $38 extra, you get:

• Booklet
  • Slipcase
  • Colored vinyl

Waxwork'd

I've defended their pricing in the past but can't do it this time.   They fleeced people on this one.  Or they're really bad business people and are severely overpaying for materials.

MY PIECE OF SHIT SAMSUNG PHONE DECIDED THAT TODAY WOULD BE THE DAY TO STOP NOTIFYING ME OF ANYTHING HAPPENING ON TWITTER! FUCK YOU SAMSUNGMOBILE! 

If anybody got the deluxe and is having second thoughts, give me a heads up.\

edit, I am beyond pissed right now, I hate this fucking phone

Edited by clerk3745
beyond pissed

4 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

If it was any other movie, I would probably pass. 

I'll trash talk the model until I'm blue in the face. But I still bit, because The Thing is one of my favorite movies ever and I sadly have an "emergency vinyl fund" for things like this.

Now, I go about my day trying to ignore I spent $77 on this...

1 minute ago, hallowken78 said:

I've defended their pricing in the past but can't do it this time.   They fleeced people on this one.  Or they're really bad business people and are severely overpaying for materials.

It's blatantly price gouging because they know it's a popular release. Hell at this rate Evil Dead 2  will have a deluxe that will be over $100 for a single LP with probably just a glow in the dark sleeve and that's it.