PO SOON: Kevin Devine - Instigator (10/21/16)

Nothing profound to read here, but-I like this album a lot. I copped a cream the day it dropped and am heavily impressed by the whole thing (minus some serious pixelation on the red picture). So far, everything P!MT has put out has been pretty stellar. I hope they continue as a relevant label even when BN dies. 

4 hours ago, CVHX said:

pretty sweet. procrastinate did a great job with the physical release of this. 

is the tour press part of a second press?

The obi strip on the tour press calls it a second press listing solid purple as the only variant at /1000.

The preorder versions have an obi strip listing them as the 1st Press, with all three pre order variants and their quantities listed for the press. 

Edited by thenameisluigi

15 hours ago, corey. said:

Anyone interested in my red variant for a little less than cost? Not as into this album as I had anticipated.

@DOMAN127?

Tracked down a Concrete and Clouds for cheap, now all I need is an OG Clocks to complete my studio discography, then it's just live albums and 7s (well, I will probably replace my RPs with OGs, but that isn't as high of a priority). Hyyype.

1 hour ago, Holo said:

@DOMAN127?

Tracked down a Concrete and Clouds for cheap, now all I need is an OG Clocks to complete my studio discography, then it's just live albums and 7s (well, I will probably replace my RPs with OGs, but that isn't as high of a priority). Hyyype.

I saw this but I'm gonna get the tour copy

48 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Hey all, Kevin Devine just put up a new webstore with the old Kickstarter demos record up for $10 

I know some people were looking for it a while back and now seems like the best chance to cop it, I ended up grabbing a few shirts despite being broke

All back stuff is p darn cheap

Link?

3 hours ago, Multiverse said:

Hey all, Kevin Devine just put up a new webstore with the old Kickstarter demos record up for $10 

I know some people were looking for it a while back and now seems like the best chance to cop it, I ended up grabbing a few shirts despite being broke

All back stuff is p darn cheap

If anyone got an extra I'd love you forever 

• 2 months later...