THE FEST 7

I'm flying into JAX Thursday and probably crashing at some cheap as shit motel in GV. That's what I did last year and I got to catch a Horsebites art show. Shit was mad tight.

Of course the dude who worked at the hotel I was staying at looked like he might be a fucking serial killer.

Well if you're up for a person to go halfsies with on a ROOM in gainesville on thursday i'll go in halves on a decent hotel room or just get a room at the HILTON for the night before if it's manageable.

Does anyone know if the tv's have RCA imputs so i can bring my nintendo or my wii?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kylewilliam
I'm flying into JAX Thursday and probably crashing at some cheap as shit motel in GV. That's what I did last year and I got to catch a Horsebites art show. Shit was mad tight.

Of course the dude who worked at the hotel I was staying at looked like he might be a fucking serial killer.

you could come to tallahassee and ncuddle

you could come to tallahassee and ncuddle

haha. It's not that far off but if you're coming to GVille it's like right between JAX and Tallahassee. We can all party in the hotel bathtub.

Hahaha what hotel did you stay at? I went to the Horsebites show too!

Everyone should fly into Tampa for the pre-Fest show at the skatepark on Thursday!

Ahh I mean I fly into GNV on Tuesday. Dammit not sure how I'd get over to Tampa. I could change shit if I knew for sure I'd for sure have a ride to G-ville though?

looks like i might need a roomie for fest? Anyone who doesnt drink or smoke want to room with me!!!

I'm game. I'm hoping to drive up to Gainesville Friday night (i've got to work, so i'm going to miss Friday's show) but I'd love rooming with someone who isn't going to be shitfaced the whole weeked, and I don't know anyone who is really stoked on going from around here.

most of the shows are 21+ right?

I think only one venue isn't 21+, so basically.

It's crazy to see 21+ venues so packed and ruckus. It never happens out west.

shit. so my buddy and i are only 19. does this rule us out of most (if not all) the fun/good shows? if yeah then i might as well not bother going. :(