Cecil

PO: Silverchair - Young Modern Reissue

Looks like this is finally being repressed! Due mid January with another variant of Diaroma too.

I can't find anymore details, but doubt it won't be more widely available.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/alternative/young-modern-limited-edition-royal-blue-vinyl-reissue/346702/

7 hours ago, bubb4 said:

I don't want to miss out on this but I also don't want to pay 12$ shipping. Any word on this being released in the US?

It's AUD so shipping won't be that expensive.  My total came to $32.32 (USD) to Oregon.  Can't decide if I am pulling the trigger yet or if I will wait to see if this shows up on Amazon in 3 weeks.

Edit:  I'm going to email the label to find out; will let you know if they indicate one way or the other.

Edited by thievedrelic

On 11/12/2018 at 6:51 PM, thievedrelic said:

It's AUD so shipping won't be that expensive.  My total came to $32.32 (USD) to Oregon.  Can't decide if I am pulling the trigger yet or if I will wait to see if this shows up on Amazon in 3 weeks.

Edit:  I'm going to email the label to find out; will let you know if they indicate one way or the other.

THANKS! i feel like a dummy for not realizing it was in AUD and not USD. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the preorder