PO: Ratboys - Printer's Devil

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Do you have the pressing info on all of these? Kevin does this things now where everything’s out of order. Drives me insane.

•Glow in the Dark- out of 298

•Birthday Candles-Black w/ Yellow Splatter- out of 411

•Funfetti Cake- White w/ Rainbow Sprinkles- out of 500 (Also comes w/ a zine made by Julia)

•Afterglow- Maroon in Black- out of 813

17 minutes ago, Mallcore_Melissa said:

•Glow in the Dark- out of 298

•Birthday Candles-Black w/ Yellow Splatter- out of 411

•Funfetti Cake- White w/ Rainbow Sprinkles- out of 500 (Also comes w/ a zine made by Julia)

•Afterglow- Maroon in Black- out of 813

Also, according to Topshelf:
 White in Transparent Orange (Shuga Records retail exclusive) out of 250

5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Wish I would have seen their bandcamp first... Funfetti is still up but not sure I want to be mean and cancel from their store. Zine was an extra $5. https://ratboys.bandcamp.com/album/happy-birthday-ratboy-2

Funfetti w/ zine is $18 on their bc and store, not sure what you’re trying to say.

edit - ok I get it now you ordered the black w/ splatter and the zine separate and now want to cancel and reorder the funfetti because the zine is a free bonus with that one. It’s been that way on their store too you just didn’t read the descriptions well enough.  Ya fucked up BIG TIME!

Edited by dantheriver
5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Wish I would have seen their bandcamp first... Funfetti is still up but not sure I want to be mean and cancel from their store. Zine was an extra $5. https://ratboys.bandcamp.com/album/happy-birthday-ratboy-2

Or the post three above this? You have no reason to cancel based on your negligence.

4 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Or the post three above this? You have no reason to cancel based on your negligence.

Their store was 100% sold out of the glow in the dark and funfetti. No one had linked to Bandcamp. I ordered Black Splatter + zine and then realized that it was up on Bandcamp. It’s fine, just would have saved me a few bucks.