Underoath - Lost in the Sound of Seperation

Best Buy has the box set for 60 and the reg'lar LP for 13 for sale online. I might stop in on tuesday to see if they have a copy in store but i sort of doubt it. I'm really digging this album though.

The box set says nothing about vinyl, are we positive it's the same thing? I have a hard time believing it could be available for $60.

(yes I realize the set was delayed. It just seems weird that Best Buy has that item for so cheap)

list price was still $90. best buy might as well own a share of solid state/tooth and nail. they always have sales of their artists and they're all over the ads and endcaps. it doesn't surprise me that best buy would have the best sale price.

album is decent but the last 2 songs kinda killed it for me. still on the fence.

The box set says nothing about vinyl, are we positive it's the same thing? I have a hard time believing it could be available for $60.

(yes I realize the set was delayed. It just seems weird that Best Buy has that item for so cheap)

album is decent but the last 2 songs kinda killed it for me. still on the fence.

Got to agree there, if they had to include those 2 they should have been spread across the album, not close it with 2 slow tracks. Track 10 is quite irritating really. I can live with 11, even though it's pretty basic it ends quite well.

pre-ordered the set from best-buy w/ free shipping.

if it isn't the right set or i change my mind i could always cancel or return it.

yeah, i just did too. the release date now says 10/14/08. ouch. 5-6 week delay, going to be a long wait. the price is back to normal too, the sale has ended for now.

Our Price: $81.99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ouch, just got this email from bestbuy.com about the underoath order.

Pre-Order Update

October 02, 2008

Order Number: ---------------------

Dear Michael:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 12/31/2025. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this order by checking your order status.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.

Best Buy Customer Care

ouch, just got this email from bestbuy.com about the underoath order.

Pre-Order Update

October 02, 2008

Order Number: ---------------------

Dear Michael:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 12/31/2025. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this order by checking your order status.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.

Best Buy Customer Care

i got the same exact one!