MLB Discussion

Is it possible for Showalter to get Manager of the Year even though he was only with them since August. You look at what he did in that short amount of time and its phenomenal. Not to mention they had the best record in baseball in those games since August.

i cant imagine anyone else as deserving... altho i gotta imagine the Giants mgr will get it

Is it possible for Showalter to get Manager of the Year even though he was only with them since August. You look at what he did in that short amount of time and its phenomenal. Not to mention they had the best record in baseball in those games since August.

i cant imagine anyone else as deserving... altho i gotta imagine the Giants mgr will get it

2 different leagues, they can both get it.

drayton mclane just went public about wanting to sell the astros.

...anyone have $700 million laying around they would be willing to loan me?

if we all sold our records we could buy the astros together...and then...i don't know, i guess that would be the end of this site though. if i could buy any team i'd buy the braves

Everyone always wants to play GM--Deciding if they overpaid or should have signed someone else or whatever. Tigers fans should just be happy the team is protecting Cabrera. Victor is an all-star and a badass hitter. Gotta be happy in Detroit.

Still hoping they sign one more big free agent. Crawford would be incred. Raburn and Boesch can compete for a spot and push each other. Mags back would be OK though.

Still hoping they sign one more big free agent. Crawford would be incred.

Every single baseball "insider" Ive heard from so far says he's going to Anaheim. Im already counting on the Halos getting hime so Im gonna be super bummed out if Crawford doesnt end up as an Angel next year.

I think, in a couple years, the Tigers are going to be regretting that Martinez contract big time.