MLB Discussion

as for next season, my brewers just need to shore up some starting pitchers. they have everything else but starters. I think Prince will be traded in November for some possible arms, but we'll see. they've got a good number of OF prospects where they could move Cory Hart to 1B and put Lorenzo Cain in CF and Mat Gamel in RF. I dont care who they get as pitchers as long as they're not Jeff Suppan-type pitchers/contracts. Need to go young and affordable, and they're in the rumors for the Zach Grenkie rumors. dunno if i'd want him, for what they're asking for, but it'd be a pretty solid rotation with Grenkie, Gallardo, Wolf as the top 3.

This just in....Cliff Lee is human!! So much for a pitcher's duel...both pitchers were gone before the 6th inning. Rangers didn't look too good tonight. Although I don't really care. I'd love to see them win the whole enchilada, but I'm just happy to be able to watch them in the Fall Classic.

I have Cablevision so I wasn't able to watch the game on TV, but I kept updated on my phone and saw the highlights after on the MLB Network, and this was just a horrible defensive game on both sides. The pitchers duel was not what it was out to be at all, and there were 6 errors in the game included 2 off of Guerrero.

This team went from cocaine to champagne ginger ale

congratulations, dude. it's always awesome to have your team succeed beyond expectations!

also, i'm not backing out of our bet. i was just out of town for the past week and didn't have access to a computer. PM me your address and i'll get your record out to you ASAP.

Guest poopmcgee

wow the rangers FUCKING suck. its amazing what you can do when you scout a team every game for three months straight and have enough info to fill an entire encylopedia set versus not scouting a team at all and having barely enough info to fill the dedication page.

Went to the game tonight. Bummer for me, but the Giants outplayed the Rangers in every aspect and clearly the better team won. As I said earlier, I'm just so happy I got to see the Rangers play for the first time in the Fall Classic. I'm excited to see what the offseason will bring. What an awesome season!

that didnt take long.

The Angels coaches who have left recently for managerial jobs have done a really good job with the teams they took over.

Madden - TB

Black - SD

Would have rather lost Hatcher than Roenicke tho.

well hey, i'll take the chance with him being like those two.. he's got some good young players to work with, too.

next up, wonder how long it'll take for prince fielder to get traded this off-season.