MLB Discussion

I would assume most of the MLB and MLB fans have enough respect for the Royals after seeing them battle through this year to not start shit. They deserved it, there is no doubt about that. 

I'm jealous you get to go to the parade, but I've got a good group of people who love the Royals here so at least we can have our own little celebration, and I don't have to do it alone.

On another note, throughout the year we would randomly see Royals fans out and about with their merch on. The comradery among Royals fans is one that I have never experienced before. So much love. Already got my tickets lined up for the Big League Weekend in San Antonio. Rangers vs. Royals. Should be a lot of fun. 

i just can't believe that cespedes fouling a ball off his knee changed the entire game. that absolutely killed their chance at a huge rally.. instead, they came away with just 1 run in a bases loaded, no out situation. 

I would assume most of the MLB and MLB fans have enough respect for the Royals after seeing them battle through this year to not start shit. They deserved it, there is no doubt about that.

I'm jealous you get to go to the parade, but I've got a good group of people who love the Royals here so at least we can have our own little celebration, and I don't have to do it alone.

On another note, throughout the year we would randomly see Royals fans out and about with their merch on. The comradery among Royals fans is one that I have never experienced before. So much love. Already got my tickets lined up for the Big League Weekend in San Antonio. Rangers vs. Royals. Should be a lot of fun.

I'll be at that game as well!

Chevy is the selected dealer/sponsor of the Royals...

the trucks were weird. Moose's lady was tumbling all over as they have bed liners and so many stop and go moments.

KC is a small city, still rural in most cases with many old timers and farms still. 80% of every vehicle I see on the road is a truck.

maybe they were trying to just 'relate to the people' but we all know its about sponsors and money money money.

Rumor is they are shopping Freeman and Teheran. What in world is that F.O. thinking?

Not shopping Freeman. He's the one guy they've kept in the loop during the whole process. They've been talking about Teheran forever but it would be selling low right now. Unless someone blows them away. I have more faith in Coppy than most Braves fans. They are sacrificing revenue in the short term expecting that when they're competitive in 2017/2018 people will come back.

I love Simmons as a player and as a person. I wish he was a Brave for life. I'm not as upset as I was yesterday today, though.

They made comments in 2014 though about how those three (plus Kimbrel) were there core and couldnt imagine moving them, then in a year they try to move three of them. It is a dangerous road to sell off your team in hopes of getting fans down the road when you open your new stadium. Ask Miami how that goes for them.

I will not be shocked if they trade Freeman.  

I am surprised that K Rod hasnt been brought up in the closer trade market by anyone ive heard on MLB radio.  for being on a bad team this last year, his numbers were solid.  38 saves, 2.21 ERA, 62K's in 57 innings... if he continues on a 30 save average for the next 6 or 7 years he could be the all time saves leader.

Three different team officials have told Ken Rosenthal that the Braves are shopping Freeman. I'm not a Freeman fan, but smart of them to unload him when he is still getting 12 mil a year, be harder to do when he is getting paid 20+ mil a year. He might be young, but he isnt worth that kind of money.

Three different team officials have told Ken Rosenthal that the Braves are shopping Freeman. I'm not a Freeman fan, but smart of them to unload him when he is still getting 12 mil a year, be harder to do when he is getting paid 20+ mil a year. He might be young, but he isnt worth that kind of money.

Okay let me make this clear. The Braves will literally shop anyone right now. They are listening on all offers. Please, humor me with a reasonable trade proposal for Freeman from a team that needs a 1B. One that would actually happen.