Jump to content

PATREONS offering LIMITED / RARE VINYL..


Recommended Posts

I know this might not be a good thread.  however, I thought it might interest a few...

So far, I know of two Patreons that offer rare / limited vinyl..

 

Pallbearer :  https://www.patreon.com/pallbearer/posts   

Evan Weiss / IIOI / Pet Symmetry/ TTT / Etc :  https://www.patreon.com/intoitoverit/posts

 

if anyone knows more .  please feel free to add...

 

Edited by thepunkguy
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I think the Kevin Devine and Manchester Orchestra Patreons were giving first dibs to Patrons, but I'm not certain (not a patron). 

Yea, the most recent Bad Books 1 Reissue had an exclusive Patreon version split between both pages, and then a broader press available to the public. In the past it was just first dibs on the Manchester/Andy Hull/RAGC releases.

 

And I think KD currently (or had) a Daytrotter vinyl, but not sure if it was limited to the Patreon, or first dibs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kyle_ftl said:

I wish more artists could do this. I feel like it’s difficult because turn around times on vinyl take forever- but I loved subscribing to the LTO patreon at first. I unsubscribed because it turned into a bad experience, but it was really cool not having an idea what I was going to receive. 

Msged you.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Kyle_ftl said:

I wish more artists could do this. I feel like it’s difficult because turn around times on vinyl take forever- but I loved subscribing to the LTO patreon at first. I unsubscribed because it turned into a bad experience, but it was really cool not having an idea what I was going to receive. 

Definitely curious as to what was bad, in your opinion (no judgement), what was bad. I loved it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Definitely curious as to what was bad, in your opinion (no judgement), what was bad. I loved it!

 

37 minutes ago, Kyle_ftl said:

I wish more artists could do this. I feel like it’s difficult because turn around times on vinyl take forever- but I loved subscribing to the LTO patreon at first. I unsubscribed because it turned into a bad experience, but it was really cool not having an idea what I was going to receive. 

thanks.

I think he had a bad experience cause we had missed a month or two.

however, I do say and always will, that if there's any issues, I would love someone talk to me, and i'd correct

any problems..

Unfortunately what most people don't realize is that it's just me packing and curating each box alone,

without anyone helping. 

I do appreciate anyone who joined and I am sorry to see anyone go. 

and I am sure that he had a valid reason why he didn't like it.  I just wish we could have 

talked about it and I could have refunded him or sent him or something..

 

I guess that's me defending my store.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay  -  so to clear the air - as soon as Kristian read my post, I received a message asking for my story, asking how LTO could make it right for me, and overall being super accommodating.  I want to express that LTO's service is really awesome.  I was so excited going into it, and not only have they sent me records, but also a poster that I plan to hang on my wall for the next 20+ years of my life.  I think if there is anyone on the fence about the service, it is absolutely worth giving it a try.  For me, the reason I signed up for it was because I live too far away from actually visiting the store unless I plan a trip, but I wanted to have access to what they have to offer.

I will keep the specific problem that I had between Kristian and I, but at the end of the day, the solution does seem to be simply me talking about it one on one.  Even despite the problem, I still kept my membership for two more months because I love what LTO does and I wanted to support the shop because it's truly one of a kind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kyle_ftl said:

Okay  -  so to clear the air - as soon as Kristian read my post, I received a message asking for my story, asking how LTO could make it right for me, and overall being super accommodating.  I want to express that LTO's service is really awesome.  I was so excited going into it, and not only have they sent me records, but also a poster that I plan to hang on my wall for the next 20+ years of my life.  I think if there is anyone on the fence about the service, it is absolutely worth giving it a try.  For me, the reason I signed up for it was because I live too far away from actually visiting the store unless I plan a trip, but I wanted to have access to what they have to offer.

I will keep the specific problem that I had between Kristian and I, but at the end of the day, the solution does seem to be simply me talking about it one on one.  Even despite the problem, I still kept my membership for two more months because I love what LTO does and I wanted to support the shop because it's truly one of a kind.

you're the best..

thanks Kyle..

 

Kyle and I will make this great!!  and thank you friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Are you still doing Patreon subs?

yes indeed.

we were going to do a new Push soon.

but we have some cool store exclusives coming up...

(possibly something Sanction / LIHC related..., a band featuring members of gameface and yellowcard members single

and new shirts and totes..  ) 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website