NFL Discussion

What he said was clownshoes. The best players in the game don't need to proclaim themselves as the best -- others do it for them.

Go pop an adderall and calm the fuck down.

Looks like the adderall kicked in >>http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000315587/Real-reason-behind-Sherman-s-outburst

seems like that whole team plays with a huge chip on it's shoulder being it that there are a lot of non 1st rounders who ended up being star players in the league

Also can't believe Belichick is livid over the Welker/Talib screen

Tom Brady was interviewed this morning about Sherman and said, "When we win, we win with graciousness." lmao

When did graciousness=spy gate/running up the score (remember when the Patriots use to just stick their swords down others throats? that was always hilarious to watch and the other teams would just take it)

I think it all boils down to this—arguably the best DB in the league took exception with a WR who thinks he's one of the best in the league talking shit. Seems to me that Crabtree has been coddled ever since his days at TT and Sherm just decided to put baby in a corner. The way every media outlet has latched on to this story, spinning it into a negative thing shows the ever growing pussification of America and the NFL.

I still love how Richard Sherman gets a free Stanford education thanks to who? And acts that much of a dick about it. If Harbaugh was really that bad of a coach to him he could have easily transferred. It was Harbaugh who got his career going. Tell me who would be watching Stanford games if it weren't for him.

Tom Brady was interviewed this morning about Sherman and said, "When we win, we win with graciousness." lmao

When did graciousness=spy gate/running up the score (remember when the Patriots use to just stick their swords down others throats? that was always hilarious to watch and the other teams would just take it)

Patriots "ran up the score" all year and were total shitbags for doing so.

Peyton and co put up more points this season, so let's make sure we mind the balls while we choke on his dick.

I still love how Richard Sherman gets a free Stanford education thanks to who? And acts that much of a dick about it. If Harbaugh was really that bad of a coach to him he could have easily transferred. It was Harbaugh who got his career going. Tell me who would be watching Stanford games if it weren't for him.

you have got to be kidding me with that line of thinking.  Stanford was not that good with Harbaugh as their head coach and he was recruited to stanford before harbaugh

you have got to be kidding me with that line of thinking.  Stanford was not that good with Harbaugh as their head coach and he was recruited to stanford before harbaugh

It's got nothing to do with their football team. My impression was that he is kind of a thug and couldn't meet the academic standards of the university. NFL cornerback, the dreads, the fact that he was a 5th rounder, I don't know. I was wrong. I just would have guessed he went to Mississippi state or something.

It's got nothing to do with their football team. My impression was that he is kind of a thug and couldn't meet the academic standards of the university. NFL cornerback, the dreads, the fact that he was a 5th rounder, I don't know. I was wrong. I just would have guessed he went to Mississippi state or something.

He holds quite a bit of a grudge against Harbaugh because he allegedly talked bad about him to NFL teams. Hence why he went in the fifth round.

What does his appearance and dreads have to do with anything?

I dont hate on the Patriots at all. But Belichick is ridiculous. "One of the worst plays I've seen." Really? Its a crossing route/pick play. It happens a lot and Welker didnt even try and go low to take him out. If he was trying to injure they guy/make it a truly dirty play he would have gone low.

As for the Sherman bit, I believe he gets the hate because he is a guy everyone wishes they had on their team. I would live for him to be on the Browns. He made a great play that is sending his team to the Super Bowl. Emotions are running high because its Immediately after the game. And like someone else posted apparently him and Crabtree have a history. I heard about it on local sports talk on the radio today. If its all true then I completely get why he would say what he said.

What does his appearance and dreads have to do with anything?

truth.

Stanford wasn't that good under Harbaugh? Maybe you should look that up.

And thats with their academic standards. Carroll couldn't do it the right way at USC and ran out of there as soon as he knew repercussions were coming.

29-21 in 4 years (with one season a 12-1) in the PAC-12 is not that good.  he had one really good year and then bolted to the NFL.  

I wasnt responding to anything you said, and what does him having dreads have to do with anything I said?  

You can't judge Harbaugh by his record at Stanford when he inherited somebody elses team. Once he got his guys in there is when they became great. They're still riding what Harbaugh did to that program. He won at USD, he won at Stanford and he's winning in the NFL.

I don't get the idea that sherman hates harbaugh because harbaugh talked him down predraft. Since when does an nfl coach give advice to other teams?

I wasnt responding to anything you said, and what does him having dreads have to do with anything I said?

I must have just gotten mixed up. I thought you quoted what I said.

I was just admitting to stereotyping him based on looks and what information I had. Not saying it was right. I was wrong. Guess I just need a diversity day refresher