NFL Discussion

Since the Steelers got an early exit, I've got no particular team I want to see win the Super Bowl. I've always respected Manning as a player, so it'd be nice to see him get a ring. On the other hand, Can Newton is fun as hell to watch play...hopefully we get a good game, regardless.

I never thought I'd be able to say this about trading a player for a late round draft pick... but Vernon Davis has not been worth more to Denver than their 2016 6th rounder.

That was such a turd of a signing. Virgil Green and Owen Daniels are just fine. To me it just seemed like Denver was regretting letting Julius Thomas go, and hoped Davis would fill that void. Turns out his problems are bigger than just being in a crappy system.

That was such a turd of a signing. Virgil Green and Owen Daniels are just fine. To me it just seemed like Denver was regretting letting Julius Thomas go, and hoped Davis would fill that void. Turns out his problems are bigger than just being in a crappy system.

There was nothing wrong with the 49ers use of tight ends. Vernon just lost his desire to make any effort to catch a ball not thrown chest high, slowly right at him. Even then he bobbled passes.

brian stork, patriots center, apparently was tipping the snaps for the entire damn game. had the same pre-snap head movement on almost every play. it explains so damn much.