NFL Discussion

I feel you, I've done the same 2 years in a row. #1 Chargers still have zero fullbacks so I was shocked we took Melvin Gordon. #2 Our line fell apart early in the season. #3 it's been 5 years in a row of offensive line frustrations.

After watching tons of other teams play I feel we're so far behind being in the top tier class of the NFL there's no point in thwarting my emotions into any real Chargers game. Not a fairweather fan, just been doing it for way too long.

Is SD using gordon as a FB??

No one is questioning the intent of the Shazier hit. Clearly he wasn't trying to hit him in the head. That only makes the classless lack of concern for Bernard worse.

Where were these comments when the Bengals celebrated as Bell was writhing in pain after the hit put on him and being taken out of the game?

Not excusing if Shazier did celebrate after that play because it did result in a turnover I don't think he was celebrating Bernard being taken out or being unconscious he's not that kind of player but do not get it twisted the Bengals absolutely went out their way to celebrate Bell getting hurt and being taken out earlier this year.

Well this sucks.

Out of curiosity, do you plan to still root for the Rams? If not, who might you move on to? I am just curious as I work for a Rams fan and he jumped over to the Colts but living in Indy makes that a pretty easy transition.

I was just wondering from someone who still lives there. Sorry you guys lost your team, must be a pretty rough time there.

you can become a packers fan

Highly possible.  I have a buddy that is a huge fan and we watch a large chunk of their games at BWW.  Them and the Patriots are who I have watched the most besides the rams in recent years (Brady has always been my go to fantasy QB).  Trying not to just jump on a bandwagon here at playoff time though, though many of my friends have already switched to Chiefs fans.

Highly possible.  I have a buddy that is a huge fan and we watch a large chunk of their games at BWW.  Them and the Patriots are who I have watched the most besides the rams in recent years (Brady has always been my go to fantasy QB).  Trying not to just jump on a bandwagon here at playoff time though, though many of my friends have already switched to Chiefs fans.

Not having been in the situation where my favorite team moves location I have no Idea how I would respond, but I doubt I'd jump to another team. Not considering sticking it out with the LA Rams?

Not having been in the situation where my favorite team moves location I have no Idea how I would respond, but I doubt I'd jump to another team. Not considering sticking it out with the LA Rams?

Ha no way.  Liked the team, not the ownership. I'll still chear for Gurley, but beyond that there isn't much that wants to make me hold strong in this fandom.  The owner made it very clear he wants nothing to do with STL, and In response I now want nothing to do with him.

However, my new hatred for the team is just for the team.  I still like Kurt Warner, Stephen Jackson and all the great memories Ive had because those were all despite bad ownership not because of.

That's what I'm thinking. He could have a blast on that offense.

As long as Chip stays away from GM duties, I think he'll be a good coach there. At the very least his offense can fire up the fan base (they desperately need it).

Most people at Niners Nation seem positive and/or excited about the hire. It's interesting to watch unfold at least, something Tomsula lacked greatly.

Out of curiosity, do you plan to still root for the Rams? If not, who might you move on to? I am just curious as I work for a Rams fan and he jumped over to the Colts but living in Indy makes that a pretty easy transition.

I was just wondering from someone who still lives there. Sorry you guys lost your team, must be a pretty rough time there.

I'm going back to the Bears, just like I did from 87 to 95. Can't bring myself to root for a west coast team.