NFL Discussion

I suppose there would be some bitterness, but yes I would stick with the team. I don't bounce around just because ownership changes.

What happens when the Rams end up under new ownership? Will you switch back then?

I'm from Boston, so I know all about losing and poor ownership (other than the last 15 years or so)

You would stay with the same team, even after the owner was a complete ass to your entire city/fanbase?

It's not like the city didn't try to get them to stay...

if you guys had gotten Khan and we would've gotten an owner that did this, id get a new team instantly. I'd be too bitter to ever like said team again if the guy that caused the move was the owner.

Which Boston owner has bought a team from there with the sole goal of moving the team to another city?

I don't believe I mentioned that in my post.

Ownerships change. You never answered my question. Will you bounce back to the Rams when a new owner comes into play?

I'm a pats fan, but not because of Robert Kraft ( well yeah, maybe some of it), but I've been a fan of the team long before Kraft was in the picture and will continue to be long after he's gone.

I don't believe I mentioned that in my post.

Ownerships change. You never answered my question. Will you bounce back to the Rams when a new owner comes into play?

I'm a pats fan, but not because of Robert Kraft ( well yeah, maybe some of it), but I've been a fan of the team long before Kraft was in the picture and will continue to be long after he's gone.

I will not be coming back to the rams for any reason.  Bad ownership, bad coaching, besides about 5 guys a bad team.  If the team ever changes ownership, by that time the team will be completely different so not sure why I would jump onboard to a team at that point I have no allegiance to.

Its oddly right and wrong that the Rams are going back to LA. They really built their roots there and the owner skipped town for that taxpayer funded dome in St. Louis that was somehow deemed obsolete by 2002. Now the NFL has dicked St. Louis twice (Cardinals back in the 80's) to put a team back in a market that probably shouldn't have lost a team (and they lost two) back in the 90's. I will say I feel (no offense to Chino and Jacksonville) that the Jaguars should have went to LA, but anyone with connected brain cells knows the NFL is try to send that team to London. 

LA should have a team, but not the way the NFL went about it. I feel bad for St. Louis in the end.

Probably not gonna happen, but WMUR (news station in New Hampshire) just called it a 27-20 victory for the Pats with 1:20 left on the clock, so I hope the football gods smite the Pats for this.

EDIT: Smiting did not happen. So it's probably going to be another insufferable month to live in New England.