NFL Discussion

^^ you have, quite obviously, never had elbow tendonitis. nor have you tried to throw a ball, lift weights, or even brush your teeth while dealing with it. trust me when i say this: the pain is fucking excruciating.

im not saying i like brett favre, cause i dont. i think hes a prick. but his track record on the field makes me respect the shit out of him. hes a man, no doubt. an asshole, but a man nevertheless.

^^ you have, quite obviously, never had elbow tendonitis. nor have you tried to throw a ball, lift weights, or even brush your teeth while dealing with it. trust me when i say this: the pain is fucking excruciating.

im not saying i like brett favre, cause i dont. i think hes a prick. but his track record on the field makes me respect the shit out of him. hes a man, no doubt. an asshole, but a man nevertheless.

No I have never had elbow tendonitis.

He should just retire for good. He's falling apart.

this is brett favre though, he's played through broken bones and torn muscles before, the vikings went out to get him and they cannot afford to lose another game, and they will if he sits out a week. he will play, he's favre, he's a queen for the drama and he'll play through the pain because of his ego.

^^ you have, quite obviously, never had elbow tendonitis. nor have you tried to throw a ball, lift weights, take a picture of your dick and send it to a reporter or even brush your teeth while dealing with it. trust me when i say this: the pain is fucking excruciating.

look at that, brett favre played through elbow tendonitis. I guess it wasnt excruciating enough for him to sit, because like I said, his ego gets the best of him every single time. dont ever be fooled by him, he will never miss a game unless he dies. retirement couldnt even keep him out of the NFL