NFL Discussion

Unacceptable play, he needs to be benched. He's got zero fire to this game and seems he throws in the towel way too early, if he's injured he needs to pull himself out the goddamn game!

*way too fired up for a team I don't even root for haha*

I appreciate it! Cam is killing me. I love how hard Keuchly is continuing to play regardless of the score. Easily my favorite NFL player right now

I appreciate it! Cam is killing me. I love how hard Keuchly is continuing to play regardless of the score. Easily my favorite NFL player right now

He's the man.  Love the hustle.  He's gonna be a great player in this league if he keeps it up.  (I sound like Jon Gruden)  

But CONNOR BARWIN though.  Dude kills it.

Dear Shithead quarterback,

Another game and you're still forcing it to that rookie receiver. It was good to see you finally started targeting that elite tight end in the 2nd half when your team was getting fucking trounced. So happy that this is a contract year for your sorry ass. Hopefully there's still enough juice in that cape to fly you out of the Queen City.

Sincerely,

Your biggest detractor

Another game and you're still forcing it to that rookie receiver. It was good to see you finally started targeting that elite tight end in the 2nd half when your team was getting fucking trounced. So happy that this is a contract year for your sorry ass. Hopefully there's still enough juice in that cape to fly you out of the Queen City.

Sincerely,

Your biggest detractor

There's no excuse for not targeting him.  Our linebacking core isn't great in coverage.  He should've gone off that game.

Sincerely,

Your biggest detractor

Panthers picked up Cam's option. This is NOT his contract year. Next year is.

Love Keuchly! Because of him as commissioner in my fantasy league I'm adding one defensive player to the roster and making tackles worth a solid point. And yes goddamnit I'm drafting Keuchly! haha