NFL Discussion

it must be tough watching your team be coached by someone with one foot in Ann Arbor

Blah blah blah. Just like all the rumors that he's interested in all of the other open college coaching jobs. Nick Saban was a shitty NFL coach. Steve Spurrier was a shitty NFL coach. Harbaugh has only had one of the best W/L records in his first three years in NFL history.

Last week before the playoffs and I want to make sure I can bump from the 4 seed to the 3. Should I start Tannehill against the Jets or Stafford against the Bears???

I'd roll with Stafford.

Here is the thread for fantasy questions. It keeps this thread focused on strictly football.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/95192-official-fantasy-football-advice/page-39#entry2113926

I should clarify.

I like *these* Cowboys.

I'd love to see Tony finally overcome his playoff history and win the big one. And I find Dez and DeMarco to just be exciting players who I'd fully support getting rings.

I should clarify.

I like *these* Cowboys.

I'd love to see Tony finally overcome his playoff history and win the big one. And I find Dez and DeMarco to just be exciting players who I'd fully support getting rings.

I'm a diehard Cowboys fan, however, I understand what you mean. The Cowboys team this year is much different from past years overall. I don't think they are going to win the Superbowl this year, and at this point there is a chance that they wont make the playoffs if they have many more weeks like tonight. But I think that the offensive line they've built is going to be productive for quite a while (They may need another guard on the left side, but overall not bad). Now, they need to get the defensive line on par haha.

I should feel better about our playoff chances at 8-4 but the NFC South has pumped up the rest of the NFC's records every week.

Someone is going to go 10-6 and miss the playoffs, with a 7-9 (or maybe 6-10) team getting in. Sick.

yup, its going to make that last week game that much more important for our two teams

I should feel better about our playoff chances at 8-4 but the NFC South has pumped up the rest of the NFC's records every week.

Someone is going to go 10-6 and miss the playoffs, with a 7-9 (or maybe 6-10) team getting in. Sick.

Yeah out of the Seahawks, Lions, 49ers, and Cowboys only two of those teams are going to make it. I see Green Bay and Detroit's records being around 11-5 each, so ones wins the division while the other gets a wildcard spot. I think the 49ers will be out considering being too far behind with their last three games being tough. Then, The Seahawks will either be 11-5 or 10-6. I think that at this point Dallas would be lucky to get to 11-5 (not going to happen imo), 10-6 is most likely. However, they have lost far too many conference games and the Seahawks have that tiebreaker over them. SO most likely Detroit and Seattle make it. Tough break for my Cowboys going 8-8 and barely missing the playoffs each of the last 3 seasons, and now they will probably be around 10-6 and still miss.