Band(s) you are glad got into collecting early

Before we start the whole listening vs. collecting debates, I figured I'd just do up a thread to see what bands you guys and gals are glad got into collecting and listening to vinyl early. Getting their stuff from day 1 and not having to hunt down releases at inflated eBay and trader prices.

And...here...we...GO!

Shai Hulud

Endpoint

Minus the Bear (kinda not really...early enough in that I didn't have to spend much)

Ink & Dagger

Split Lip

Chamberlain

Elliott

Gaslight Anthem (like everyone else) otherwise I'd never had the black SOS.

Teenage Bottlerocket, even though I'm not doing all the live variants, I never would have been able to get some of the pieces I have now, if I hadn't started a while back.

The Riot Before (you watch fuckers!)

Austin Lucas, I know his stuff is getting harder to find and when Bristle Ridge is all out American side I think it'll be harder to get.

Haha Flood started Bomb so early.

He was the first to have a TLOD record!

Haha.

Bomb the Music Industry

Lemuria (I bought one of those Ergs/Lemuria screenprinted cover 7"s for guess what? 4 bucks)

Ergs sorta

Steinways (got the Peabodys split on green and Rocket Surgery apparently people are crazy for em now)

Yeah...I think that's it.

haha, I almost bought a Keep Your Heart on grey for about 40 and then said "I cant afford that"

That was the beginning of the end of my dreams of a Loved Ones collection.

I do have Build and Burn on Green though.

Oh, loved ones! Good call. I love the Grey Keep your Heart.

I did have to shell out a bit for the splattered self title but not too bad.

Guest kylewilliam

im pretty lucky, all of my collections were started super early. all the ones i plan on finishing, anyways. death cab for cutie in particular... jawbreaker... converge... and im collecting look mexico vinyl, even though its not "hotly" sought after, i have a feeling it will be soon enough. that band has too much talent.

i guess my biggest is Less Than Jake. i dont think i have paid over $15-20 for anything besides the pie tin and most were bought for like $3 or $4. Back then i didnt really collect, i just bought a couple records every time i saw them play and by the time i got to college i had a shit ton.

Young Livers - hoping to keep it complete. hasnt been bad so far and thats weird since they are a no idea band. :)

The steinways - I was lucky to be able to get everything since i didnt have any of their records until months after the Dont miss the Boat 10" came out.

Strung Out - The only difficult thing to find was American paradox on blue

for me,i don't have moeny enough for spend on 7".

so i only collect lp of these bands.

indecision and most precious blood

throwdown

converge (deathwish era)

suicide machines (if it really comes true and i always looking for battle hymn)

every time i die

a wilhelm scream

and

baroness....