Metallica - Death Magnetic 5xLP

I bought the regular 2xLP yesterday, from what I heard so far it doesn´t sound that bad.

If you wanna hear a really horrible sounding, bad mastered record, buy the UK vinyl of Gallows - Orchestra of wolves. That record is truly unlistenable. I´ve never heard any vinyl record that sounded so fuckin bad

I bought the regular 2xLP yesterday, from what I heard so far it doesn´t sound that bad.

If you wanna hear a really horrible sounding, bad mastered record, buy the UK vinyl of Gallows - Orchestra of wolves. That record is truly unlistenable. I´ve never heard any vinyl record that sounded so fuckin bad

You are exactly right about that Gallows LP. The singles from it sound awesome, though.

yep, you´re right. I bought the UK 7" of In the belly of a shark first, it did sound awesome. then I bought the LP and it was a major disappointment. I literally never played it again

I have several albums that suffer from that problem. Most of them don't cost so damn much, though. I always wonder if it's an error of some sort or what. In every instance, the singles sound great.

• 5 years later...

Yeh you too.....have seen your avatar around here a bit......I managed Justice......didnt get that through the metclub originally and shipping was alright so snapped it up......

Was thinking about reload as well....only have the universal 4lp.... $54 is the cheapest I have seen it......just wrong time of the years