How did you find Vinyl Collective?

well i dont suppose you get many 15-year-olds remotely interested in vinyl but here i am.

i've always been a massive fan of less than jake, and with their extensive back catalog and vinnies paper + plastick it would've been very difficult to not stumble across vinyl collective eventually...

I honestly don't remember how I found the site...but I found it earlier this week.

I plan on using the webstore heavily (my collection is small/still in it's infancy...my love of the vinyl was only recently renewed after a long hiatus) and I figured i'd go ahead and register for the messageboard too.

so, here I am. Hello there.

I knew my friend began posting here and buying records. So I wanted to prank him. I made an account and posed as a collector in his area. I offered to meet up at a local Jack in the Box parking lot to b/s/trade records that he was looking for. All the while I was talking to him on AIM (as my real self). I offered him a ride to meet up with this guy so he wouldn't go alone. So I picked him up and we drove to the jack parking lot and waited. Dont ask me how I kept a straight face the whole time. Meanwhile, my friends were around the corner with a videocamera for when i broke the news to him . PUNKD!

I knew my friend began posting here and buying records. So I wanted to prank him. I made an account and posed as a collector in his area. I offered to meet up at a local Jack in the Box parking lot to b/s/trade records that he was looking for. All the while I was talking to him on AIM (as my real self). I offered him a ride to meet up with this guy so he wouldn't go alone. So I picked him up and we drove to the jack parking lot and waited. Dont ask me how I kept a straight face the whole time. Meanwhile, my friends were around the corner with a videocamera for when i broke the news to him . PUNKD!

this is awesome.

and you didnt post the video because...?

\

and you didnt post the video because...?

I didnt post it at first, but he just gave me the ok. So its me and my friend adam sitting int he parking lot. and my bro and my friend mike come up from behind and hand adam a giant box of 'vinyl'.. haha man this was so epic. Also, you can see all the records he brought along in the car to trade..

http://vimeo.com/3508814

Guest adam526

Yea, Adam, that's me. It was pretty freakin' hilarious. At first I was just kinda like "well fuck, they got me" and then I quickly realized how genius it all was. Our friend Mike (holding the camera) was practically hyperventilating from laughing so hard, you can hear his dry heaves in the video.

It was a solid prank, I haven't even thought about revenge yet. Maybe this is the next Streeter Vs. Amir College Humor Prank War.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':mlggvra9]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':mlggvra9]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');