Fuck You Merch Now

Some bitch at Merch Now apparently just blocked me from getting my Portugal. The Man download I was promised because I complained about them fucking me around on it. That is un-fucking believable.

I know Merch Now is run by a bunch of backwards twats who don't care about anything but seriously, why does she think she has the right. I paid them $100.

I ordered 2 shirts through Merch Now, but only got 1 I ordered, and 1 that I didn't. But rather then telling them they sent me the wrong one, I just said I only got one shirt I ordered. (Which is true)

After weeks of e-mailing, they finally sent me the shirt I ordered, so I ended up with a free shirt.

But shitty about your download. You should e-mail them with a list of links where they can download the album.

I pre-ordered the last MLIW album from merch now, it was the CD, 7" & t-shirt deal. I also ordered a copy of the album on vinyl, which never materialised. I picked it up from my local store when I was at Uni, fired off an email asking about the whereabouts of my vinyl, only for Merch Now to refund me for the whole order, shipping cost as well!

This is just proof that when you treat people like crap, they return the favor. Sounds like you were a bitch to the bitch and you got yours. Being nice goes a long way, even with incompetent twats.

Me;

Hi, when I placed my order for the Portugal. The Man Mega Package order no. ###### I understood I would be receiving the album as a digital download today, September 1st. I have since found out many customers have received their download via email, I however am yet to receive mine, I would be incredibly greatful if you can rectify this.

Merch Now;

The way the downloads work is every couple of days we get a list of the orders and then email them their copies. It is based on what day you ordered and if we are in the office that day. It can take a few days since it is not an automated email, we have to manually send it out. Thanks!

Katy

Me;

That's cool , but instead of spending the time typing a response, could you have not just sent me my download coupon. Thanks for getting back to me though.

Merch Now;

Probably, but you know what, I can't be bothered, I'm just gonna take you off the list and end this now

Katy.

I can't say I treated them like crap, given the situation I was adequately polite. So fuck off.

This is just proof that when you treat people like crap, they return the favor. Sounds like you were a bitch to the bitch and you got yours. Being nice goes a long way, even with incompetent twats.

Me;

Hi, when I placed my order for the Portugal. The Man Mega Package order no. ###### I understood I would be receiving the album as a digital download today, September 1st. I have since found out many customers have received their download via email, I however am yet to receive mine, I would be incredibly greatful if you can rectify this.

Merch Now;

The way the downloads work is every couple of days we get a list of the orders and then email them their copies. It is based on what day you ordered and if we are in the office that day. It can take a few days since it is not an automated email, we have to manually send it out. Thanks!

Katy

Me;

That's cool , but instead of spending the time typing a response, could you have not just sent me my download coupon. Thanks for getting back to me though.

Merch Now;

Probably, but you know what, I can't be bothered, I'm just gonna take you off the list and end this now

Katy.

I can't say I treated them like crap, given the situation I was adequately polite. So fuck off.

[image]

Me;

Merch Now;

Katy.

She probably read your response as being snotty. But her response and actions were uncalled for. That is plain shitty customer service right there.

I can see that bitch throwing a temper-tantrum like a 7 year-old b/c she didn't like your response and thinking "I'm gonna show him who's boss!!!!"

ive had similar problems with merchdirect. i ordered a hoodie and a shirt and they sent me a womens small for the tshirt (im skinny, but not that skinny). so i politely emailed them asking how i could echange it for the right shirt. the reply i got was: mail it back to us (i would have to pay the shipping) and they will issue me a refund within 30 days minus a 10$ "restocking fee" and you may reorder the shirt @ any time.

seriously? pay like 3 bucks to ship a 15$ tshirt and then they are going to charge me 10 bucks for them sending the wrong item? then i need to buy the shirt i already bought once? so im paying 28 bucks (plus their 7$ shipping fee twice) for them fucking up?

yeah no thanks, i now have a Brand New rag to clean up the mess my roommates dog makes when he pisses on the floor...