VC Secret Santa 2.0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my SS already contacted me about a week ago. i totally understood his situation, though, and he was man enough to tell me up front what the cause for the delay was.

That's all it takes. A simple note saying you forgot, or you couldn't ship it because of whatever.

If this many people got screwed over, that might be the end of SS. Or, we'll have to only include people who successfully participated in the previous year.

IM STILL SENDING MY OUT, SOMEONE FROM SLO SHOULDNT WORRY.

sorry dudes after i got back to school i got a really bad leg infection and haven't really left the house. it'll be a sweet gift though.

Not sure how many people here are from SLO, but it's probably the same guy who sent me my gift :)

IM STILL SENDING MY OUT, SOMEONE FROM SLO SHOULDNT WORRY.

sorry dudes after i got back to school i got a really bad leg infection and haven't really left the house. it'll be a sweet gift though.

Not sure how many people here are from SLO, but it's probably the same guy who sent me my gift :)

lol yeah, i assumed maybe people wouldn't know what slo was if they weren't from there? I don't really know what the point was.