post your set-up thread

$5.6k in vibration dampening. People of VC, step up your game.

I love shaizada's posts.

I'm still evaluating them :)  Not bought yet....I might splurge, I might not.  Only way to know is to try in your own system.

I like what they are doing so far for the system.  I'm not 100% sold yet....though the improvement is undeniable.  I will confirm once I put the stock pucks back in.  I will either be ok, happy with the original pucks or writing a check for the Ultra 5's. 

I've held off on posting pics for a while, but here's the new additions to my rig.

P1010297.jpg

P1010308.jpg

The sennheiser HD600/ Woo Audio WA6 combo continues to blow me away.  It makes me want listen through cans more and more.

P1010302.jpg

P1010311.jpg

Life is good.

How are you liking that Dyna? Been looking at them, but just cant bring myself to pull the trigger!

It's got that magical combo of being more forgiving than the ortofon blue (which I used to use), and also more detailed and dynamic.  It just projects an effortless sound that's incredibly flexible and natural.  I highly recommend it.

Im currently using an Ortofon 2m blue, so I appreciate the insight! Good to hear some feedback from someone who has experienced both. May just have to take the plunge once I return from vacation!

How are those socks treating you? I prefer above the ankle cut.

I asked about them in the last photo, are they the same socks? Are they lucky socks? Are they hifi socks? Are they made from oxygen free cashmere and knitted by ethically treated knitting technicians? And most importantly do they add to the sonic picture? These are all questions we need answers too.

All I know is, along with the beer, they are probably the least expensive thing in that room.

Either way it's good to see music being appreciated in a respectful manner. i.e in a comfy chair, in socks and with a beer, which is exactly how I will be very soon but I might push the boat out and go bare foot.

Got bit by the upgrade bug...

Had a musichall 2.2 with speedbox and ortofon blue hooked thru my surround HT and decided to add another system to the far side of my man cave.

Now I will be rocking 

Rega P6 Bronze Ortofon Cart

Line Magnetic KT88

Epos K-2s

Rel Acoustics S3 Sub

all sitting on a Archetype 3.0 stand

Built up a rainy day fund for a while and decided to splurge a little.

Should be setting it all up in a few weeks and hoping it sounds good in my "cave"