NHL Discussion

I'm just gonna say it... Ducks will make post-season.

They are FINALLY playing the way I thought they would from the start of the season. I was most excited about picking up Cogliano, and he is finally performing how I expected him to. Depth scoring is in place, Hiller is playing at 1.85 GAA and everyone is healthy. Here we come!

Quebec City is also rumoured to be in the running

Over Seattle? Obviously it's a passionate fan base but wasn't everyone nervous about the Jets? I wouldn't be surprised if they give that market another year or two and see what happens before they jump to QC.

When the new conference format kicks in isn't there talk of expanding teams? Speaking of nervousness and Jets, my not-hot-at-all Bruins will be there tonight. It's anyone's game I suppose.

i bet the new conferences get passed as a part of the new CBA, NHLPA just rejected it so they can use it as a bargaining chip.

Probably this. I'm of the opinion that it's a pretty good plan and damn near everyone involved knows it. It may take a minute to get worked out, but it's coming.

Trade Miller for Bryz?

I would trade Bryz for some used hockey tape.

Flyers got D Pavel Kubina, and a lot of reports are saying they are real close to Nash.. though I don't see how that happens financially.

Yeah I'm surprised at how many reputable sources are saying it could happen. I'm still not sure how I would feel about it if it did happen. Might have to give up too much. Although I would do the one rumor jvr, bob, dman and pick for Nash and mason.

My roomie was at the Rangers vs. Blue Jackets game last night and after Nash scored the tying goal she said the crowd started chanting "We don't want you!" If we end up getting him it'll be sad to see some of the young guys like Dubinsky go. and some of the prospects, they'd be insane to give them up.