NHL Discussion

With how mediocre / possibly bad this sharks season has been, their my best to make a trade for Rick Nash over the summer.

Unless they give up Couture, they're not gonna get him.

And do you think Nash and Boyle could exist on the same team? All Nash wanted to do this year was fight him. Maybe if they hadn't traded away Heatley and Setoguchi they could have got something done for Nash at the deadline. I wouldn't mind getting Burns to help out our spotty defense.

Not only did they beat the Blues, they put a 5 spot on them. Some teams haven't even scored that much in 4 games against them...*cough*Sharks*cough*

Sharks beat Dallas last night to move into the 8th spot. Another game against Dallas on Tuesday.

L.A. still leads the Pacific with the loser point they picked up last night. Phoenix is now tied with them but loses the tie-breaker. Calgary was officially eliminated last night.

Buffalo is in 9th now. Ottawa plays a big game tonight.

Shit is getting fucking crazy now.

I really want Buffalo to make it and Washington to go out. I want nothing more than to see a Buffalo/NYR first round series. What a battle that would be.

Fuck the Sharks. They need to not make it. EVen if they get the 8th spot, St. Louis will take them in 4.

Nothing would make me happier today then Detroit losing to the Panthers and Chicago beats the Wild (which is very likely). Detroit then drops into 6th and plays that 3rd seed instead of Nashville. Babcock has been great the last month for playing Conklin in net and resting his good players, hopefully it all pays off and we get that 6th seed.

HAHAHA I love Hartnell. Suck It Phaneuf was the highlight of the 2011-2012 season.

Yes I wish my Nashville Predators would have never gotten rid of him or at the very least traded to get him back before the season like there was talk before this season to do. Yes Pens-Flyers series should be awesome. The 4-5 matchups in both conferences are going be nasty. Nashville verus Detroit or Detroit vs. Chicago or Chicago vs. Nashville. That Nashville- Chicago game last night was playoff intense last night. I want the Preds to win it all but I will gladly take anyone but the Blackhawks. I despise them and their bandwagon fans.

Haha I hope so.

If Washington wins both of their remaining games (vs. Panthers, @ Rangers) then Buffalo is out. Buffalo needs to win tonight to "tie" Washington but the Caps have the tie-breaker so Buffalo really needs to outright be ahead to make the playoffs, meaning they need to win tonight and do one point better.

That game was the Leafs and Sabres seasons in a nutshell. Crazy.

Sharks tore Dallas a new one. The Stars are out if they fail to go 2-0 and have one of Phoenix, L.A. and San Jose go 0-2.

Florida now needs one point to clinch but theoretically they could still miss the playoffs if both Buffalo and Washington win out and they fail to gain a point.