NHL Discussion

So after ripping Columbus and some other teams about boring hockey I need to confess that the Kings played quite possibly the worst 2 periods of hockey since my little sister fired up Blades of Steel for the NES and just twirled the players around like it was a figure skating game. 

I can't imagine the Kings would trade anyone from the top 2 lines so that leaves Stoll, Penner, Lewis, Clifford, King, Nolan, Fraser. The last 4 are too cheap to ship out and Penner looks about as good as you would hope over the last couple games. 

this is true, but they made up for that with the "explosion of scoring" in the 3rd.  to boot, i've legit fallen asleep the other 2 times that they played nashville this season.  just a boring opponent for the kings.  last night yielded a much better outcome.

you guys didn't think you needed him last year

...best player on your team now

I'm actually glad he's doing so well

It wasnt that I didnt think we didnt need him, I didnt want to break up the chemistry we had going.I also didnt want to trade away too much for him. Including Kreider and Stepan. Im still bummed about Dubinsky leaving, I still love him. He will always be one of my favorite Rangers ever but you have to make that trade. Players of Nash's caliber do not come around often so you have no choice but to make that trade.Happy we did it in the off season. However i would love if they could somehow bring Dubinsky back. Especially by moving Boyle's slow ass.

It wasnt that I didnt think we didnt need him, I didnt want to break up the chemistry we had going.I also didnt want to trade away too much for him. Including Kreider and Stepan. Im still bummed about Dubinsky leaving, I still love him. He will always be one of my favorite Rangers ever but you have to make that trade. Players of Nash's caliber do not come around often so you have no choice but to make that trade.Happy we did it in the off season. However i would love if they could somehow bring Dubinsky back. Especially by moving Boyle's slow ass.

I feel you on that. I think the trade worked out well for both teams. The jackets still suck but they play every team really close (9 games in a row have been decided by one goal I think). Losses suck but it's nice to see the effort...they never played this tough consistently with Nash. Also everyone here loves Dubi already; I can't wait for him to get back in the lineup