NHL Discussion

I said

Did you even read my initial post? I didn't say the hit on ennis was dirty. I know he didn't intentionally board him. And I said the kaleta hit was dirty. I don't even like kaleta. I just didn't think Richards was injured. And tell me when ennis turned, looks to me like he turned his back behind the net and got hit in the corner.

You said "The one on Ennis in OT was bad too, but not as dirty." Which is saying it was dirty, but not as dirty. 

Rangers have a scout in LA tonight again, any idea who you guys are possibly parting with Ian? Im pretty sure they are looking for a Dman but could be looking for a rental veteran forward

hmm im not sure to be honest. Not like they would have interest in Bernier, maybe Penner? Im not sure who else the Kings would be willing to deal up front. On the back i doubt they move anyone till Mitchell or Greene are closer to returning but that doesnt appear to be anytime soon, even then im guessing Drewiske might be the only dman they'd be willing to part with other than Ellerby but i can't see them turning around and trading him before the deadline.

this is worth watching

stephen a. smith (an nba 'analyst') compares the miami heat's 14 game win streak to the blackhawks' 22 game point streak:

brought to you by the "worldwide leader in sports...except hockey, fuck that shit. here, watch some 7' tall guys dunk this basketballI. yolo. swag."

...also, yes, the columbus comment royally pissed me off. what purpose did he have in saying that other than to sound like an ignorant fuck?

THERE HAVENT BEEN TIES IN HOCKEY IN ALMOST a DECADE YOU FUCKING HACK "SPORTS ANALYIST".  I love how he says "I love the sport, Barry Melrose, you my boy, but TIES TIES TIES TIES TIES"... fuck, I hate when people who know only one thing, are asked to talk about anything else, as if their opinion matters. 

this is worth watching

stephen a. smith (an nba 'analyst') compares the miami heat's 14 game win streak to the blackhawks' 22 game point streak:

brought to you by the "worldwide leader in sports...except hockey, fuck that shit. here, watch some 7' tall guys dunk this basketballI. yolo. swag."

...also, yes, the columbus comment royally pissed me off. what purpose did he have in saying that other than to sound like an ignorant fuck?

wow... just... wow. Was that teenageeric in that video?

=]

I'm totally kidding there friend... keep up the entertainment.

So after ripping Columbus and some other teams about boring hockey I need to confess that the Kings played quite possibly the worst 2 periods of hockey since my little sister fired up Blades of Steel for the NES and just twirled the players around like it was a figure skating game. 

I can't imagine the Kings would trade anyone from the top 2 lines so that leaves Stoll, Penner, Lewis, Clifford, King, Nolan, Fraser. The last 4 are too cheap to ship out and Penner looks about as good as you would hope over the last couple games. 

I can't imagine the Kings would trade anyone from the top 2 lines so that leaves Stoll, Penner, Lewis, Clifford, King, Nolan, Fraser. The last 4 are too cheap to ship out and Penner looks about as good as you would hope over the last couple games. 

The only way they move Stoll is if they are ready to call up Toffoli and move Lewis to 3rd line center. I suppose they could do it and get Richardson in more games but i don't see it happening.

I really don't see them making a move.