NHL Discussion

Garth Snow is bad at his job. He traded a 1st, 2nd, and Moulson to get Vanek.  Then, turns around and trades Vanek for a 2nd rd pick and a prosect, but if the Habs dont make the playoff, they dont get the 2nd rd pick.  so he traded two picks and Moulson for a prospect and MAYBE a 2nd rd pick.  WOW.

so the Devils lost their 3rd rd pick in 2011 and the 1st rd pick of the 2012, 13,14 and 15 NHL drafts for the whole cap circumventing thing they did with Kovy back in 2010/2011.  well apparently today, the NHL just gave the Devils a 30th overall pick in the 2014 NHL draft (they would have probably had a top 10 pick this year had they not lost the draft pick to the Kovy deal) and forgave part of the fine that they also had to pay. 

My team is fucking dreadful. I'm taking nominations for my playoff team.

Well, I'm going out on a limb and assuming you're Canadian, and from what I know it's your patriotic duty to support the Cup winner being a different Canadian team if yours isn't in contention. So....Montreal it is, right?

Florida should be able to switch gears a little perhaps? I mean I don't think I would be too uncomfy as a goalie in front of the D they have. Haven't watched them much, but I hope they turn things around, for the sake of the whole organization. They love their fans and their athletes.